Babylon 5 Reboot Category?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babylon 5 Reboot Category?

I was just posting on the B5 movie thread and thinking it was sad that it was down in the movies section instead of in the B5 section. I know it will be a new thing, but I know, I at least, would appreciate a new category forum to discuss that in, instead of being restricted to just one thread.

I know it is two years off and it could possibly get canceled *knock on wood* but still it's not going to just be a movie, is it? If it is just going to be one movie, then I can see keeping it in there, but if it's going to be a new franchise/series, it would be appropriate to have a new category for it.

As far as we know right now, all that's planned is what JMS talked about at SDCC and that's a single feature film. While it might spawn many sequels and maybe even a new show, that's nothing that's been brought up so far.

I don't think that a whole forum is needed but it could be worthwhile to move the main discussion thread up to the B5 forum and start a 'spoiler' thread as the film becomes more of a reality.

For now, let's see if the thread remains active. There probably won't be any real news for a while now that the announcement's been made.

Jan
    "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Awe, okay. Just having it in the B5 area would be great. I guess we don't want to get too carried away, especially since we have at least 2 years to wait, and it could fall through or not spawn anything extra.

*tries to contain enthusiasm and settle in for looooong wait*

Comment

Working...
      X