Logout beyond the homepage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logout beyond the homepage?

Is there any way to implement the logout link in other pages?

Sometimes it would be convenient to logout from a forum page, or the user CP, without having to return to the forums homepage.
    Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
    James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Heck, I get logged out in the middle of writing a post.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Good point...
      It also happens to me when I start by reading for long and then when I finally try to reply I have to log in again.

Which leads to another question/suggestion:

Can the time-out be increased so that we don't get logged out too soon?

(P.S. what I've been doing is clicking "preview reply" ocasionally as I write a reply, to stay logged in.)
      Such... is the respect paid to science that the most absurd opinions may become current, provided they are expressed in language, the sound of which recalls some well-known scientific phrase
      James Clerk Maxwell (1831-79)

Comment

If it's a long-winded post, I usually just C it, go back and hit reply again, then P it and hit send.
        Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Working...
        X