Other Projects Section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Projects Section?

I think with JMS's movie career going and who knows what in store for the futre, it might be apt to make an "other movies/tv" section or something similar. Perhaps it can rename the Jeremiah board, since Jeremiah's off the air and that board has been dead for a long time. It seems inappropriate to talk about all these things in "general discussion".

Just a thought.

Jon
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow View Post
    I think with JMS's movie career going and who knows what in store for the futre, it might be apt to make an "other movies/tv" section or something similar. Perhaps it can rename the Jeremiah board, since Jeremiah's off the air and that board has been dead for a long time. It seems inappropriate to talk about all these things in "general discussion".
    Thanks for the suggestion. I've been considering creating a "Babylon 5: The Lost Tales" forum. The purpose of the General Discussions forum is "Discuss subjects related to JMS current and past projects" so I think it fine to use it as the general catch all for subjects that don't currently have dedicated forums. If there continues to be a lot of activity around movie script writing it may indeed warrant its own forum.

-DougO

Comment

Originally posted by DougO View Post
      Thanks for the suggestion. I've been considering creating a "Babylon 5: The Lost Tales" forum. The purpose of the General Discussions forum is "Discuss subjects related to JMS current and past projects" so I think it fine to use it as the general catch all for subjects that don't currently have dedicated forums. If there continues to be a lot of activity around movie script writing it may indeed warrant its own forum.

-DougO

TLT is just a part of Babylon 5 itself, like Crusade or any of the TV movies. I was just thinking that the Jeremiah forum is a bit dated and maybe should broaden its scope. But you're right about General Discussions I suppose.
      Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
      True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Working...
      X