No announcement yet.

How depressing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally broke down and bought season two on Amazon that way. Since there wasn't any other way to see it, it was better than nothing.

Comment

Wasn't it on Netflix IW?
      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Maturin View Post
        Wasn't it on Netflix IW?
        Yes.
        That's how I saw both seasons, about a year ago.

I definitely will rewatch the series, next time I have both time and access to streaming video.

I look forward to the insights of our newest viewers - enjoy!
        It was important, Dumbledore said, to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then could evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated...
        - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Comment

I should go back to this at some point. I saw both seasons perhaps 7-8 years ago. I do remember feeling it was a bit episodal and there was an oft repeated plot device that involved the following:

-Jeremiah finds woman in need of help
          -Jeremiah ælends assistanceÆ (sleeps with woman and solves episode of the week problem)
          -Jeremiah disappears to continue his journey

I could be totally wrong, but I remember my girlfriend and I having a running joke about it. ôBoy, that Jeremiah, he sure does like helping pretty ladiesö.
          Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

Working...
          X