• JDSValen
    replied
    Yeah, I kinda got that feeling too, Garibaldi's Hair, but I can still dream

Faith Manages

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    Originally posted by JDSValen View Post
    This is great news. Lets hope the ratings are good. I'm dying to see anything else Jeremiah related (direct to DVD, comics, novels) as long as it's JMS approved.
    I doubt that ... I very much got the impression that this was Scott Mitchell Rosenberg/Platinum Studio's baby effectively. JMS may have developed the specifics of the series and run the show in production, but it wasn't his baby in the way that B5 was, so unlikely that he would be brought in to approve anything.

Leave a comment:

• JDSValen
    replied
    This is great news. Lets hope the ratings are good. I'm dying to see anything else Jeremiah related (direct to DVD, comics, novels) as long as it's JMS approved.

Pleeeeaaaaassssseee release season 2 on DVD.

Quick side note, maybe worth starting another thread:

Haven't seen seen much of Jericho, but what I have seen (to me at least) just looks like a mainstream, dumbed down version of Jeremiah. Comments?
    Last edited by JDSValen; 05-05-2007, 10:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by thebaron View Post
    Thanks Jan. I wonder what station here in New York will be showing them and at what time. Oh well I guess those questions will be answered in good time.

Yup..I got a nice person to burn their DVR recording of it for me, so I'm going to be watching the end of season 2 soon here once I' get settled in my new place. I hope they come out with an official though.

Jon

Leave a comment:

• AaronB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Here's the link to the TV Week article Jon was talking about.

Yeah, Season Two did show on Showtime...eventually. What I want is to get it on DVD.

Jan
    Thanks Jan. I wonder what station here in New York will be showing them and at what time. Oh well I guess those questions will be answered in good time.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Here's the link to the TV Week article Jon was talking about.

Yeah, Season Two did show on Showtime...eventually. What I want is to get it on DVD.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• AaronB
    replied
    Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow View Post
    On the newsgroup, someone mentioned that Jeremiah, along with a bunch of other Showtime shows have been picked up for syndication by local networks. I don't have the article link because I'm not looking at it right now, but we might be able to get season 2 after all!

Jon
    If true, this is good news indeed although we did get a second season although it was abbreviated.

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    started a topic Jeremiah Syndication?

Jeremiah Syndication?

On the newsgroup, someone mentioned that Jeremiah, along with a bunch of other Showtime shows have been picked up for syndication by local networks. I don't have the article link because I'm not looking at it right now, but we might be able to get season 2 after all!

Jon
Working...
X