Star Trek Picard Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek Picard Series

I assume most people have seen the trailer to this now but if not here's a international friendly trailer (bloody CBS region locked their trailer lol). Mega excited about this!!

Blake's Sanctum:
    - Total Conversion mods: Star Trek Doom 2, & Star Wars Civilization 2
    - Game Shrines: Age of Wonders,Babylon 5 Fan Games, Command & Conquer, Elder Scrolls, Dune Games, Final Fantasy, Freelancer, Heroes of Might & Magic, Master of Magic, Quest for Glory Series, Starflight, & Star Trek Games
    - Movie & TV Shrines: Lord Of The Rings & Hobbit, & Star Trek
    - Emulation

Same here. I loved TNG in my teens, so look forward to this a lot. I expect them to deliver something very tonally different, but am totally down with that. No point in repeating the past. They have quite a lot of free reign to do something fresh, and I'm so glad we get away from the whole prequel thing with Trek. Will be cool to explore a post-TNG universe that's in the regular Trek continuity (I hope).
    Last edited by Ubik; 06-10-2019, 05:56 AM.
    Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

In case you missed the Patrick Stewart announcement of the new series at "STAR TREK Las Vegas 2018" -
      here it is:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCKQp1sGVRQ

B5-Stefan

--
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited."
      [Albert Einstein]

Comment

Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
        In case you missed the Patrick Stewart announcement of the new series at "STAR TREK Las Vegas 2018" -
        here it is:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCKQp1sGVRQ

B5-Stefan

--
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge, because knowledge is limited."
        [Albert Einstein]
        Post-Discovery, they seem pretty keen to expand the Star Trek TV universe again. This is kinda cool, last time we had two Trek series running concurrently was the 90s with DS9 and TNG. Exciting times. I'm not one of those Trek fans who poured scorn on Discovery for trying to update Trek. For the most part I've really enjoyed DISCO. S2 was great.
        Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Ubik View Post
          Post-Discovery, they seem pretty keen to expand the Star Trek TV universe again. This is kinda cool, last time we had two Trek series running concurrently was the 90s with DS9 and TNG. Exciting times. I'm not one of those Trek fans who poured scorn on Discovery for trying to update Trek. For the most part I've really enjoyed DISCO. S2 was great.

If You liked DIS, the new Picard series will bring You far more enlighted enjoyment: since the main subject is about how to grow steadily your vineyard incomes and to produce the best wine around the country.

CHEERS!

B5-Stefan

--
          "Please ring, if an answer is required"
          "Please knock, if an answer is not required"
          [Winnie the Pooh, Chapter 4]

Comment

Working...
          X