Clear All

• Briosafreak
    replied
    Hey Ausir, nice to see you!

Leave a comment:

• Ausir
    replied
    Originally posted by villarestall View Post
    It was great - but I definitley got the impression that things were left the way they were deliberately (i.e. because they knew the show was ending here...) Does anyone know of the progression of the comics from here?
    The comics don't really have much in common with the series aside from the main character names and post-apocalyptic setting (which was after a nuclear war in the comics). The series isn't really based on the comics, it's more like inspired by the comics.

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by villarestall View Post
    Well... I've finally managed to watch "season 2" in its entirety... all I can say is wow. Just wow. Things were getting going real nice there, and it got cut off in it's prime...

A real shame - but one hell of a show imho...
    Haha..I love our JMS mindset. 2 season = show intro.

Leave a comment:

• villarestall
    replied
    It was great - but I definitley got the impression that things were left the way they were deliberately (i.e. because they knew the show was ending here...) Does anyone know of the progression of the comics from here?
    Last edited by villarestall; 09-02-2007, 07:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Isn't it amazingly good? And even though it ended on somewhat of a cliffhanger, it was still quite satisfying.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• villarestall
    replied
    Well... I've finally managed to watch "season 2" in its entirety... all I can say is wow. Just wow. Things were getting going real nice there, and it got cut off in it's prime...

A real shame - but one hell of a show imho...

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    As I've said elsewhere (possibly even in this thread) I will not watch season 1 until I hear a release date for S2.
    not even a little.
    anyway, I'm watching the entire tom baker run in Dr who so to that idea.
    Phazedout
    on the "I've waited a number of years for S2, why am I getting impateint now" ID

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Wow...that's a step in the right direction. I thought this show had been forgotten

Leave a comment:

• Mertu
    replied
    As much as I'd like to say otherwise (since I have been waiting to see season 2 for years), that just means that NetFlix received enough "Where is it?"/"Why don't you have this?" e-mails.

I think they add things like that so that anyone searching will see that it just isn't available and not that they just don't have it. (I've had something in my "Saved" list for over a year.)

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Oh, *please* let it mean that there'll be a general DVD release soon!!!

Jan

Leave a comment:

• frulad
    replied
    Well I just tried to add it to my queue. Under the description it reads "Release date is unknown; availability is not guaranteed." and when I added it, it went into the Saved list. (The Saved list is for stuff that isn't available yet but expected to be...)

At this point I am cautiously optomistic.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Season 2 reportedly on Netflix

Just found a post on another forum that Season 2 is now available on Netflix. I still can't find any indication of its release but the description is definitely of the second season.

http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Jeremia...d=28508595_0_0

I'm sure I've said it before but it bears repeating: If you liked the first season, you'll *love* the second season.

Any Netflix members who can try getting this to make sure it's for real?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by arius
    Would be nice if MGM ever got around to releasing Season 2 on dvd. I thought it was superior in most ways to Season 1 of the show, but Season 2 has already been out for a couple of years, so I would think that would lessen the chances of season 2 getting released.

But, you never know. Just the fact that CBS airs a show dealing with a semi post apocalyptic world, and its been picked up for a complete season, could help in MGM's decision to release season 2, since networks and studios seem to always be playing follow the leader.

Season 1 really introduced the concept and season 2 was taking off with the overall storyline. Another example of a great show cut short. I don't think at this point it looks like season 2 will come out.

Leave a comment:

• arius
    replied
    Would be nice if MGM ever got around to releasing Season 2 on dvd. I thought it was superior in most ways to Season 1 of the show, but Season 2 has already been out for a couple of years, so I would think that would lessen the chances of season 2 getting released.

But, you never know. Just the fact that CBS airs a show dealing with a semi post apocalyptic world, and its been picked up for a complete season, could help in MGM's decision to release season 2, since networks and studios seem to always be playing follow the leader.

Leave a comment:

• SmileOfTheShadow
    replied
    Wow, I'm surprised to see momentum after so long. I always worry as time goes by because people these days seem to forget things very quickly with all the media bombardment people get. So as time goes by there seems to be less of an audience. Does anyone know how well season 1 sold in the first place?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X