X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SeaChanter
    replied
    Originally posted by knaranek
    Hey guys just woundering if anyone knows if season 2 will ever make it to DVD. I know that showtime ran all/most of it but then pulled it. Nothing has been said about it since. So please if you know something or if Joe can get some info on this. Thanks guys for the help :P
    I guess we are ALL still waiting for Season 2 to be released.
    If anyone has an idea where one can write and request Season 2 come out, that would be appreciated.
    As if one letter will do it
    Sea

Leave a comment:

• frulad
    replied
    Since MGM produced the show, I would hazard a guess that last fall's MGM-SONY merger may have put a lot of plans on hold. However, Sony did just announce a release of Odyssey 5 in April, and that was an MGM show produced for Showtime, IIRC.

I'm not saying a Season 2 announcement is imminent, but there is no cause for total despair right now.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    I wish we did, a bunch of us are waiting for it. Unfortunately, the DVDs would be coming from MGM, not Showtime and JMS said when Season 1 came out that he found out online the same way we did so I don't think they'd even ask him to do a commentary.

You can be sure if we hear anything we'll post it here!

Jan

Leave a comment:

• knaranek
    started a topic Season 2 ???

Season 2 ???

Hey guys just woundering if anyone knows if season 2 will ever make it to DVD. I know that showtime ran all/most of it but then pulled it. Nothing has been said about it since. So please if you know something or if Joe can get some info on this. Thanks guys for the help :P
Working...
X