No announcement yet.

Season 2 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just sent them a message as well, maybe if they get enough response they'll start responding to us differently. I only saw up through the first 8 eps of the season...and I was really getting into the show too. I'd love to see it.
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymoreta
      that's what i got when i asked if season 2 would be released on dvd
      I wrote them on July 15 and received that email back on August 8.

Neil

Comment

Season 2 DVD in discussions now

Platinum Studios will be meeting with MGM in the next couple weeks to discuss this issue among others.

See also the post in the Comics topic about The Final Season.

We may see some movement on both of these soon!

Comment

Originally posted by belleferret
          Platinum Studios will be meeting with MGM in the next couple weeks to discuss this issue among others.

See also the post in the Comics topic about The Final Season.

We may see some movement on both of these soon!

I sure hope so, i just recently discovered Jeremiah(just bought the first season, and have seen the first episode of season 2) and want to see the rest.

Comment

Wow, I'm surprised to see momentum after so long. I always worry as time goes by because people these days seem to forget things very quickly with all the media bombardment people get. So as time goes by there seems to be less of an audience. Does anyone know how well season 1 sold in the first place?
            True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Would be nice if MGM ever got around to releasing Season 2 on dvd. I thought it was superior in most ways to Season 1 of the show, but Season 2 has already been out for a couple of years, so I would think that would lessen the chances of season 2 getting released.

But, you never know. Just the fact that CBS airs a show dealing with a semi post apocalyptic world, and its been picked up for a complete season, could help in MGM's decision to release season 2, since networks and studios seem to always be playing follow the leader.

Comment

Originally posted by arius
                Would be nice if MGM ever got around to releasing Season 2 on dvd. I thought it was superior in most ways to Season 1 of the show, but Season 2 has already been out for a couple of years, so I would think that would lessen the chances of season 2 getting released.

But, you never know. Just the fact that CBS airs a show dealing with a semi post apocalyptic world, and its been picked up for a complete season, could help in MGM's decision to release season 2, since networks and studios seem to always be playing follow the leader.

Season 1 really introduced the concept and season 2 was taking off with the overall storyline. Another example of a great show cut short. I don't think at this point it looks like season 2 will come out.

Comment

Season 2 reportedly on Netflix

Just found a post on another forum that Season 2 is now available on Netflix. I still can't find any indication of its release but the description is definitely of the second season.

http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Jeremia...d=28508595_0_0

I'm sure I've said it before but it bears repeating: If you liked the first season, you'll *love* the second season.

Any Netflix members who can try getting this to make sure it's for real?

Jan
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Well I just tried to add it to my queue. Under the description it reads "Release date is unknown; availability is not guaranteed." and when I added it, it went into the Saved list. (The Saved list is for stuff that isn't available yet but expected to be...)

At this point I am cautiously optomistic.
                    Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

Oh, *please* let it mean that there'll be a general DVD release soon!!!

Jan
                      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

As much as I'd like to say otherwise (since I have been waiting to see season 2 for years), that just means that NetFlix received enough "Where is it?"/"Why don't you have this?" e-mails.

I think they add things like that so that anyone searching will see that it just isn't available and not that they just don't have it. (I've had something in my "Saved" list for over a year.)

Comment

Wow...that's a step in the right direction. I thought this show had been forgotten

Comment

As I've said elsewhere (possibly even in this thread) I will not watch season 1 until I hear a release date for S2.
                            not even a little.
                            anyway, I'm watching the entire tom baker run in Dr who so to that idea.
                            Phazedout
                            on the "I've waited a number of years for S2, why am I getting impateint now" ID
                            "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Well... I've finally managed to watch "season 2" in its entirety... all I can say is wow. Just wow. Things were getting going real nice there, and it got cut off in it's prime...

A real shame - but one hell of a show imho...
                              This Staircase has 105 Steps...

Comment

Isn't it amazingly good? And even though it ended on somewhat of a cliffhanger, it was still quite satisfying.

Jan

Comment

Working...
                                X