No announcement yet.

Season Two Announced via Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funnily JMS' own first estimates about when Sense8 would be ready were way off.

He thought if filming would begin in June 2014 (and it did), they show would wrap by September 2014 (main unit ended up wrapping on November 2014 and I'm not going to count the delay to January 2015 for the complete wrap while they were waiting to snow in Iceland) and the show would be delivered to Netflix by November/December 2014 and it would be up to them to decide if they want to release then or later (the show was delivered on Netflix in its finalized form on very late April, almost May, 2015 and the release date was set for June 2015).

So he ended up being off by at least 4-5 months. I think none of the three creators really knew how difficult it would end up being etc.
    Last edited by sense8ional; 08-14-2015, 11:11 AM.
    My posts are my own opinion and do not represent JMSNews.com's opinions or views. As it's written under my handle I'm "just a fan".

Comment

Originally posted by sense8ional View Post
      So he ended up being off by at least 4-5 months. I think none of the three creators really knew how difficult it would end up being etc.
      Yeah, I thought of that when JMS answered the 'releasing in March' question the way he did. Especially given how he got jumped on over the 'in about two weeks' for the renewal announcement, too. No *way* he was going to make any predictions anybody might try to hold him to.

Jan
      "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Working...
      X