No announcement yet.

Welcome to the Brand New SENSE8 Forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Brand New SENSE8 Forum!

Many thanks to DougO for setting this up for us! I'm going to move the big thread we've been using here but now we can spread out and have lots of threads going if we want that will be easy to find.

Okay, Netflix, we've got a home for discussing the show, all you have to do is release it!

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Originally posted by Jan View Post
    Many thanks to DougO for setting this up for us! I'm going to move the big thread we've been using here but now we can spread out and have lots of threads going if we want that will be easy to find.

Okay, Netflix, we've got a home for discussing the show, all you have to do is release it!

Jan
    Thank you DougO. Sorry that the Seahawks did not win.

Comment

New Sense8 thread

Jan
      Thanks Jan Thanks DougO We rock!!

Something tells me these three don't sit down a whole lot
      sigpic

sense8linked.com
      twitter/sense8linked
      facebook/sense8linked

boschwelliver.com
      sexynaveen.com

Comment

First post... not

Originally posted by Dan Dassow View Post
        Thank you DougO. Sorry that the Seahawks did not win.
        Ha ha speaking of winning I was all excited to be the first poster on this thread after Jan, and while I was putting the post together, you up and posted!!

WTG Dan
        sigpic

sense8linked.com
        twitter/sense8linked
        facebook/sense8linked

boschwelliver.com
        sexynaveen.com

Comment

Thanks DougO, Jan

Will be there from time to time
          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Wachowski fans re: Jupiter Ascending premiere

Wachowski fans: Jupiter Ascending will have its world premiere at 7:00p this evening in Los Angeles. You would already know this if you were invited LOL.

Jupiter Ascending goes wide release this coming Thursday evening. In Las Vegas, I have my choice of 3D-IMAX, 3D, and standard formats.

The usual embargo on reviews until after the Monday before premiere of US films will be lifted sometime this evening, at which point there will be a deluge of reviews of widely varying opinions of effulgent praise and sour grapes complaints.

It's a Wachowski, folks. Even an ambitious failure by team W beats out most Hollywood pulp these days. Go. Just go.

ICYMI: "Everyone says, 'Why can't you be simpler?' We're drawn toward difficult subjects, like the disparity of rich and poor," Lana says. "We've been lucky. People at studios have been interested in our crazy, strange brand of complexity. And we've been allowed to keep making them. Will that continue? Probably not." "But it was a good run," Andy adds.

Jana: >>>Why not make a TV series for Netflix???

SOURCE: http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB204503...27522088646574 via WSJ

Last edited by sense8linked.com; 02-02-2015, 10:22 AM.
            sigpic

sense8linked.com
            twitter/sense8linked
            facebook/sense8linked

boschwelliver.com
            sexynaveen.com

Comment

Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
              Thanks DougO, Jan

Will be there from time to time
              Looking forward to it
              sigpic

sense8linked.com
              twitter/sense8linked
              facebook/sense8linked

boschwelliver.com
              sexynaveen.com

Comment

Originally posted by sense8linked.com View Post
                Ha ha speaking of winning I was all excited to be the first poster on this thread after Jan, and while I was putting the post together, you up and posted!!

WTG Dan
                Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

... and now you have a glimmer of how I unintentionally annoyed jms.

Comment

Added some spoiler tags to the above. Please be very conscious of what threads you're posting in and mask any spoilers appropriately unless the thread heading specifies that there will be spoilers.

Also, let's be cautious about what and how much we copy from interviews and the like. It's better to only copy the parts you want to discuss and link to the main article. We tend to be pretty copyright-sensitive here.

Thanks.

Jan
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Handling spoilers correctly

Added some spoiler tags to the above. Please be very conscious of what threads you're posting in and mask any spoilers appropriately unless the thread heading specifies that there will be spoilers.

Also, let's be cautious about what and how much we copy from interviews and the like. It's better to only copy the parts you want to discuss and link to the main article. We tend to be pretty copyright-sensitive here.

Thanks.

Jan
                    Thanks for that clarification about copying whole articles, I will adjust accordingly.

I am easily confused... I thought this thread was a spoilers thread?? As in maybe mark them out if it's major, but you're on your own here. Is it possible to note in the name of the thread the "old" forum as such, and then on the remaining forums whether is it is "spoilers" or "non- (mark out) spoilers?"

Thanks so much Jan
                    sigpic

sense8linked.com
                    twitter/sense8linked
                    facebook/sense8linked

boschwelliver.com
                    sexynaveen.com

Comment

Originally posted by sense8linked.com View Post
                      I am easily confused... I thought this thread was a spoilers thread?? As in maybe mark them out if it's major, but you're on your own here. Is it possible to note in the name of the thread the "old" forum as such, and then on the remaining forums whether is it is "spoilers" or "non- (mark out) spoilers?"

Thanks so much Jan
                      Basically, if it's got SPOILER in the overall thread title, feel free to post spoilers without masking them. Otherwise, try to avoid posting spoilers at all in that thread or if necessary mask them.

Since there were a couple of posts featuring interviews here in the Welcome thread (never meant to be a particularly active one), I've moved them down to the 'Interview' thread and added SPOILER to that heading.

If the threads that exist don't really work for what you want to post, feel free to add more. Just be conscientious about your thread titles as to whether your thread will contain spoilers or not.

There may not be a lot of spoiler free threads until we get to the point of reviews and things but it's always good to get into practice of being aware. I know I need to be!

Jan

Comment

Working...
                      X