Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B5 - 20th Anniversary Cast Reunions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Anybody still awaiting delivery, or am I the only one? DHL tracking shows that it arrived in Austria three weeks ago, but so far, nothing.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by cornholio1980 View Post
      Anybody still awaiting delivery, or am I the only one? DHL tracking shows that it arrived in Austria three weeks ago, but so far, nothing.
      I think it is time to contact B5Books. They are very helpful, as I think you know.
      Jan from Denmark

      My blog :

      http://www.babylonlurker.dk

      "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
        I think it is time to contact B5Books.
        That's what I was afraid of . Yes, I know. Will do! Then again, I'm pretty sure it's simply lost in transit somewhere. Stupid customs/postal office.

        Comment


        • #64
          B5 - 20th Anniversary Cast Reunions

          Originally posted by JasonDavis View Post
          It's 2.7 miles north of Ventura Blvd, as it happens.
          Indeed.
          (Sorry. Wrong SF-Show )


          Yesterday I finally had the opportunity for Disk 3.

          The most important fact for the fans undoubtedly is:
          the 25th anniversary reunion will be take place in Vegas
          at Jerry Doyle's house.
          And remember: there is a wonderful swimming pool @home.

          Ste fan

          --
          Lorien: "Only those whose lives are brief
          can imagine that love is eternal."

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
            Yesterday I finally had the opportunity for Disk 3.
            Aside from Jerrry volunteering his house, any further thoughts on Moments of Revelation?

            Comment


            • #66
              B5 - 20th Anniversary Cast Reunions

              Originally posted by JasonDavis View Post
              Aside from Jerrry volunteering his house, any further thoughts on Moments of Revelation?
              Here we are!

              It's all very very interesting.
              From the first minute when Pat and Jerry talk about their auditioning for the Pilot 'til the last sequences, when they talk about their present work Claudia's foundation) etc.
              Not only to read them in the book but to look at them - it's pure fun.

              And not to forget the tremendous footnote work in the book with all the enlightening background and historical info.


              It's just so much fun, that my wishes go for a future DVD/Book with similar interviews with for instance the "m

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
                It's just so much fun, that my wishes go for a future DVD/Book with similar interviews with for instance the "m
                Transmission interrupted! What was that last bit?

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by JasonDavis View Post
                  Transmission interrupted! What was that last bit?
                  Looks like the glitch got the post. It's often punctuation-triggered so always make sure your posts go through and if they don't, you can go back a screen and copy it, then return to your post and edit it and that usually will fix it.

                  Jan
                  "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    Looks like the glitch got the post. It's often punctuation-triggered so always make sure your posts go through and if they don't, you can go back a screen and copy it, then return to your post and edit it and that usually will fix it.
                    Jan
                    I know the problem (earlier mentioned in the forum).
                    But I was in a hurry and didn't review my post. Sorry!

                    Here is the completion without any ugly special characters:


                    It's just so much fun, that my wishes go for a future DVD/Book
                    with similar interviews with for instance the "menage a trois"
                    Bruce Boxleitner, Mira Furlan, Bill Mumy (aka: Sheridan, Delenn,
                    Lennier).
                    Or Peter Jurasik, Stephen Furst (aka: the ambassador and his aide).

                    I know: it wouldn't be easy to get them at one place for filming.

                    Stefan


                    --
                    Lorien: "Only those whose lives are brief
                    can imagine that love is eternal."

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Thanks for the feedback.

                      You should write to B5books.com and tell Captain Jaclyn that you want more such projects.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        "E=JasonDavis;130431]Thanks for the feedback.

                        You should write to B5books.com and tell Captain Jaclyn that you want more such projects.[/QUOTE]

                        Meanwhile I told this to Captain Jaclyn.
                        (very sloooow job - but my attitude in some cases is kinda "enduring")
                        And I am now quite hopeful.


                        Jason, if You are lurking the forum, please answer my question I'm going around for a long time:
                        Is it You the planetary Jason Davis?

                        Just very curious - as always
                        Stefan

                        --
                        Lorien: "Only those whose lives are brief
                        can imagine that love is eternal.""

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by B5-Stefan View Post
                          Jason, if You are lurking the forum, please answer my question I'm going around for a long time:
                          Is it You the planetary Jason Davis?
                          Nope. Different Jason Davis. There are a lot of us.

                          I am the author of Writing the X-Files and the editor at HarlanEllisonBooks.com and B5books.com. I used to write the TV Wasteland column at Cinescape.com, write interviews and DVD reviews for Creative Screenwriting Magazine, and created the short-lived television series Studio 13.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by JasonDavis View Post
                            Nope. Different Jason Davis. There are a lot of us.
                            No cloning, no X-files issues?
                            I see.

                            About the "planetary" JD: there are some coincidences to Your work.
                            As he is a digital editor and is blogging cool stuff.

                            Originally posted by JasonDavis View Post
                            I am the author of Writing the X-Files and the editor at HarlanEllisonBooks.com and B5books.com. I used to write the TV Wasteland column at Cinescape.com, write interviews and DVD reviews for Creative Screenwriting Magazine, and created the short-lived television series Studio 13.
                            Oh, that's a bunch of work!
                            And very very smart things.

                            Regards
                            Stefan

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              After watching Season 5 in preparation for the WorldCon panel this year, I finally decided to take the time to watch the CNN Documents project and this project. Watched the the reunion panels and bonus features. I need to take a look at the notes in the book for the panels some time.

                              I started watching the individual other panels today as well. It is great to have this material captured. I watched the first four.

                              It was great to see Sandy on 2 of the panels and I see she was on more of them there. Can't write any more ...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X