No announcement yet.

B5 - 20th Anniversary Cast Reunions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugggghhhh! I haven't even received a notification that it has shipped yet.
    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Mine arrived just a bit ago. When I looked at the tracking yesterday it still just showed that the label had been printed.

The packaging was great. Bubble wrap protected all sides and a nice sturdy box.

Looking forward to getting home to watch/read.

Jan
      "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Well I found my shipping notification. It ended up in my spam folder. Says it was shipped on the 14th. Tracking shows that it ended up in the wrong facility last weekend. Says it was rerouted Tuesday, so hopefully I'll have it tomorrow. I am not a fan of FedEx.
        Last edited by Looney; 10-22-2015, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Mine just arrived, all looks good ...
          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

WOW! Received in Denmark and I am still waiting in Illinois. I REALLY don't like FEDEX.

Comment

shipping notification, no idea where it is or i going
              "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

ver mind, found it, cleared uk cutoms yesteray, should get here tue
                "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Well my good news is that it should be here tomorrow - just two weeks after it left Houston, Texas and 5 days after it was reprocessed at another facility in my state. (See above for opinion of FedEX.) Keep in mind I used the phrase "should be here" above. It remains to be seen if it will actually arrive, but the tracking says it is now sitting in my local Post Office. Apparently FedEx delivered it there at 4:13pm CST today instead of bringing 5 more blocks to my house where I was sitting at 4:13pm CST. (Aren't you all going to be relieved when I finally get it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                    ... but the tracking says it is now sitting in my local Post Office. Apparently FedEx delivered it there at 4:13pm CST today instead of bringing 5 more blocks to my house where I was sitting at 4:13pm CST.
                    At the risk of dumping some reality into your hate-fest of FedEx , that has nothing to do with FedEx making a choice and everything to do with what the shipper decided. Hope it comes soon!

Jan
                    "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      At the risk of dumping some reality into your hate-fest of FedEx , that has nothing to do with FedEx making a choice and everything to do with what the shipper decided. Hope it comes soon!

Jan
                      Oh I know why it happened. It is like you said I was having a "hate-fest". I've been sick all week and I am taking it out on FedEX for losing my package and taking two weeks to deliver something that should have been here more than a week ago. And I am saying this while it still has not been delivered, but it should be down to a matter of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                        Oh I know why it happened. It is like you said I was having a "hate-fest". I've been sick all week and I am taking it out on FedEX for losing my package and taking two weeks to deliver something that should have been here more than a week ago. And I am saying this while it still has not been delivered, but it should be down to a matter of hours.
                        Well, I hope you're feeling better and they come soon!

Jan

Comment

It finally did arrive. The box was very badly bashed, but thanks to the great job the B5 Books Team did packing it only one corner of the book received some slight visible damage. So the nightmare is over. Everyone can relax.

Comment

Breaking with tradition here... I know that there's usually lots of chatter up until the package arrives and then things go silent but I just want to say this is FUN!

Yes, I was there at the cons. Yes, I had a WONderful time at both of them. But see, the thing is, that you're having so much fun and laughing and interacting that it ends up being a bit of a blur. Which is why I always record panels. Looking forward to reading the annotated book, too.

So far I've watched the Phoenix reunion panel and the dinner scenes and the highlights of the audio commentary and the scenes of the photography session and like I said this is FUN! Yeah, I'm a tired of Jerry but then I've got a low tolerance for Jerry at the best of times. But I loved-loved-loved seeing so many people I know show up in the group photo sessions and having such a great time.

And Jason...good job letting us know what the costume in the background of the audio commentary was - I'd been wondering.

Jan

Comment

Should be getting one of these in the post soon, no idea when it will arrive though.
                              Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                                Breaking with tradition here... I know that there's usually lots of chatter up until the package arrives and then things go silent but I just want to say this is FUN!

Yes, I was there at the cons. Yes, I had a WONderful time at both of them. But see, the thing is, that you're having so much fun and laughing and interacting that it ends up being a bit of a blur. Which is why I always record panels. Looking forward to reading the annotated book, too.

Jan
                                Yeah, cons are so full of experiences, especially the big B5 ones we have been to. Looking forward to watching/reading even more... and, of course it was impossible to go to all the other panels as well, so the older videos are great for seeing what we missed ...
                                Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Working...
                                X