B5 - 20th Anniversary Cast Reunions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1993. No doubt.

Or would You prefer 1988: first B5 draft. Wouldn't You?

Stefan

Comment

Email Update #5

Tuesday September 29th is the day the "Order Button goes live" and you will make your final payment for the Cast Reunion Blu-Rays or DVDs.

Hopefully they'll start shipping immediately after that.
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Tomorrow's the day! Final payments can begin being made to the autographed Cast Reunion package.

On Tuesday, September 29 at Noon Pacific, CafePress -- the company who is shipping the Cast Reunions set -- will let us turn on the order buttons.
        Thanks to Looney and BabylonLurker (Jan) for keeping this thread updated. Seemed like the updates kept coming in during particularly busy times at work.

ETA: And the link is live! http://www.babylon5scripts.com/php/c...ons-orders.php

Jan
        Last edited by Jan; 09-29-2015, 01:34 PM.
        "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

Just got my link and just made my payment ! ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
            Yep! Looking forward to this.
            Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
              Me, too, Done and Done ! .... and now we wait ... There will probably be import charges, now that I moved to Denmark....
              Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                Me, too, Done and Done ! .... and now we wait ... There will probably be import charges, now that I moved to Denmark....
                If it clearly marked as 'printed material' on the customs declaration there shouldn't be import charges. Worth asking them to do that.

Comment

Received the shipping notification. So far, just the address label has been printed, but it is on the way.

Comment

Eagerly awaiting that glorious "It's on its way!" email. Just... can't... wait! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ubik View Post
                      If it clearly marked as 'printed material' on the customs declaration there shouldn't be import charges. Worth asking them to do that.
                      You do not know how they do it in Denmark. Anything from outside the EU above $10, and you pay, at the least VAT (25%) and an excessive handling fee to the post office - it's going to be interesting. ...
                      Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                        You do not know how they do it in Denmark. Anything from outside the EU above $10, and you pay, at the least VAT (25%) and an excessive handling fee to the post office - it's going to be interesting. ...
                        Well, good luck! I thought the 'printed material' zero import duty was EU wide. Might be worth checking. Could save you a packet.

Comment

All paid for, Address label printed, now just waiting on FedEx to bring my package.

(insert Tom Petty's 'The waiting is the hardest part')

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMyCa35_mOg
                          All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

Fedex now reports it as In Transit. It's left Houston and is on it's way to California. I should get it on Tues.
                            All generalizations are false, including this one.

Comment

Then where is my update ?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

GOT MINE YESTERDAY! WHOOOOOOO!! I'll be firing up the blu ray player just as soon as the wife gets home. If I watch these without her, it will be the end of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X