No announcement yet.

Echoes of All Our Conversations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the hindsights. These behind-the-scenes stories are fascinating! When Richard Compton says that Londo wasn't even considered in the beginning (no pun intended) as a regular character, it's truly mind-boggling! I guess jms was very impressed by what Peter Jurasik brought to the table, acting-wise. And Andreas Katsulas too, obviously, as just everyone states in the interviews.
    Heroes never die. They're only replaced by younger actors.

Comment

• Don't forget, Volume 5 out today!

Comment

• None of the coupons I've tried have worked. Does anyone have anything?
        Last edited by Karen; 07-11-2012, 11:29 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeD80 View Post
          Don't forget, Volume 5 out today!
          Ordered. Now we wait . . .
          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

• I think there's some really good stuff in volumes 4 and 5 in particular. I got to spend a lot of time on set during season five. I was there for the whole of filming of 'Day of the Dead' for example, so I got to interview virtually every guest star in that episode. It's funny, the folks at Warner Bros, who were- ahem- pretty tight with money, would usually only send a set photographer for one day per episode. With Day of the Dead, it was one of the Penn & Teller days, which makes perfect sense, but of course EVERY day had somebody new coming in. And since I was there the whole time, I was the only one that had photos from the whole shoot. Which was really funny some months later when the folks doing the B5 trading cards wanted to 'use' my photos, which basically meant they wanted to sell cards with my photos on them and not pay a dime. I'm sure you can guess what my response was.

Comment

• Yeah, but think of the exposure you would have got. . . . ha ha ha . ThereƆs some very funny people out here with even funnier ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karen View Post
                None of the coupons I've tried have worked. Does anyone have anything?
                I haven't found anything that worked yet either ...

Comment

• I finally broke down and ordered the book. I must have tried at least 50 coupon codes from various sites, and none worked this time. I guess the only time we'll find working ones will be around a holiday. Bah.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Karen View Post
                    I finally broke down and ordered the book. I must have tried at least 50 coupon codes from various sites, and none worked this time. I guess the only time we'll find working ones will be around a holiday. Bah.......
                    I am going to have to give up as well.
                    I had saved it in my cart. I received an email just now:
                    Take 20%* off what's in
                    your shopping cart

Simply push your shopping cart to checkout and enjoy 20% off* your purchase. Just be sure to order by and use 07/19/2012 coupon code: CART0716
                    So, I did this and received a
                    The coupon is not valid for your purchases.
                    I am going to send a message to customer service and see what they have to say.

Comment

• same.. can't find coupons that will work... Will hold out until this afternoon.. but don't want to forget about it and miss the already $20 discount.
                      Milkman
                      www.mhoc.net

Comment

• Originally posted by nottenst View Post
                        I am going to send a message to customer service and see what they have to say.
                        I got a response:

I am sorry to hear about your coupon. At this time the coupon is valid for MarketPlace items only.
                        I guess they've restricted all of their coupons that way at the moment.

I just found the fine print where they restrict this particular coupon:
                        All orders must be from the CafePress Marketplace (i.e., all products available from URLS starting with www.shop.cafepress.com).
                        Last edited by nottenst; 07-16-2012, 12:46 PM. Reason: more info

Comment

• How many hours left till the end of the 20% discount ?

I'm in Europe and don't want to miss it because of the time difference

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg60 View Post
                            How many hours left till the end of the 20% discount ?

I'm in Europe and don't want to miss it because of the time difference
                            If they are going 7 days from the initial message - that arrived in my mailbox at about 1 PM EDT last Tuesday. So that should be about 20 hours more, but that's just a guess. I've never pushed it to the limit.

I just ordered mine a couple of hours ago after seeing that no coupons work this time around.

Comment

• ok, thanks !

I'll order mine tomorrow if there is no sign of any coupon (it's 11:30 pm here)
                              Last edited by Greg60; 07-16-2012, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• I just ordered mine as well.
                                Milkman
                                www.mhoc.net

Comment

Working...
                                X