Echoes of All Our Conversations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JasonDavis View Post
    As an addendum, the late Brian McDermott (Durhan, from "Learning Curve") played Draal in the live-action footage filmed for the Babylon 5 computer game in 1998 because Turenne couldn't be found and Schuck was on stage in New York.
    Interesting... speaking of the live-action footage filmed for the Babylon 5 computer game... has any of that material ever been released in any format?

Carl

Comment

Originally posted by wwwmwww View Post
      Interesting... speaking of the live-action footage filmed for the Babylon 5 computer game... has any of that material ever been released in any format?

Carl
      Nope. There was a handful of still images from that footage that was released, and nothing else.
      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Well I read the first one and listened to the interview disc. Pretty cool stuff. Definitely a lot of different perspectives. I really loved learning how jaded folk are about Star Trek. I didn't know that environment sucked so much to work in.

I think the interviews that are most fun are the director or writer ones more than the actor ones or others, but that's just where my interests are, I suppose.
        Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
        True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

if you like the writer and director interviews, there should be a lot more coming. Although by season three, the number of writers drops considerably!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Nazzaro View Post
            if you like the writer and director interviews, there should be a lot more coming. Although by season three, the number of writers drops considerably!
            Hehe, true story! Not that I mind the actor interviews, some are very insightful and bring different ideas to the table, certainly. It just feels to me like the directors and such have more process and story insight where as the actors like to talk aobut their careers, which makes sense.
            True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Volume 3 now Available

Just got the email:

http://www.cafepress.com/b5books

This one is autographed by Claudia and the quotes for the postcard and bookmark are *very* Ivanova!

The signers for Volumes 5 and 6 are announced on the website or in the newsletter, too. Makes for a nice collection if you get the whole series.

Jan
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Ordered using promo code TULIP35 for 35% off.

If that one doesn't work then try AFF30 for 30% off.
                Last edited by Kal El; 05-16-2012, 11:12 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Kal El View Post
                  Ordered using promo code TULIP35 for 35% off.
                  If that one doesn't work then try AFF30 for 30% off.
                  Thanks for looking up promo codes.
                  TULIP35 worked for me as well. Looking around it is supposed to be valid through Sunday, May 20, 2012. AFF expires June 1
                  Last edited by nottenst; 05-16-2012, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    Just got the email:

http://www.cafepress.com/b5books

This one is autographed by Claudia and the quotes for the postcard and bookmark are *very* Ivanova!

The signers for Volumes 5 and 6 are announced on the website or in the newsletter, too. Makes for a nice collection if you get the whole series.

Jan
                    Man...and here I haven't even read #2 yet!

Comment

Originally posted by nottenst View Post
                      Thanks for looking up promo codes.
                      TULIP35 worked for me as well. Looking around it is supposed to be valid through Sunday, May 20, 2012. AFF expires June 1
                      I was beginning to think I would never be able to use a coupon again! Thanks for finding this one, Kal El. I'd given up looking. Saved me tax, shipping and more besides.

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
                        I was beginning to think I would never be able to use a coupon again! Thanks for finding this one, Kal El. I'd given up looking. Saved me tax, shipping and more besides.
                        Ditto, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNarn View Post
                          Ditto, thanks!
                          And a triple thanks! Great find on the code.

Comment

Add my thanks as well. First time I have ever had a code work.

Comment

Glad to see an Ellison interview in this volume! Definitely ordering this one right away...

Comment

TULIP35 worked for me too !

Thanks a lot Kal El !

Comment

Working...
                                X