B5 Chronology: Time Runs Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeD80 View Post
    I do remember that facebook post; he said something along the lines of it being too hard to type through the tears.
    I was thinking that one was on Twitter. Either way, it's obviously not an easy task for him to write these things.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Finally got my order for the Chronology in. It was one of those "I'll get it someday" type things, since it was always going to be available *cough* ...

Using coupon code "FEB35" I got 35% off the 30 dollars. With shipping, my total is $24.75.

Today's the last day to get the $10 off ... Tomorrow, it goes up to $40 and in a few weeks, it's gone forever.
      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
        Finally got my order for the Chronology in. It was one of those "I'll get it someday" type things, since it was always going to be available *cough* ...

Using coupon code "FEB35" I got 35% off the 30 dollars. With shipping, my total is $24.75.

Today's the last day to get the $10 off ... Tomorrow, it goes up to $40 and in a few weeks, it's gone forever.
        You got yours cheaper than I got my original version.
        Mac Breck (KoshN)
        ------------------
        Warner Brothers is Lucy.
        JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
        Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonDavis View Post
          Just remember this: anyone who inherits Jan's collection also inherits late-night phone calls from me asking tedious questions about what's on page 37 of the first draft of 110 as well as incessant arguments that the airing order of Babylon 5 season one is wrong (whether you argue back, or not).

Everybody knows the order is wrong, don't they?

Omaha, originally all I remember said about the chronology was that it didn't have an end date at the time of publication the way the scripts book did, but I never recall Capt. Jacyln or any other script team "J" mention publishing in perpetuity. That being said, I now have what I believe is either my third or fourth copy of in my hands as of today.
          Last edited by glindros; 02-11-2012, 10:18 PM.
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
            Everybody knows the order is wrong, don't they?
            I was making oblique reference to the fact that Jan refuses to engage with me in arguments regarding the proper viewing order of Babylon 5 or Crusade. She's content with the original airing orders, as immortalized on DVD.

Comment

I was making oblique reference to the fact that Jan refuses to engage with me in arguments regarding the proper viewing order of Babylon 5 or Crusade. She's content with the original airing orders, as immortalized on DVD.
              Which we all know is wrong, and re. Crusade, there is no right (thanks to the inbred numbnuts at TNT).
              Mac Breck (KoshN)
              ------------------
              Warner Brothers is Lucy.
              JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
              Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

Read: She's too lazy to get up and switch around disks so she just doesn't care.

But there's lots of other minutia that we have fun discussing!

Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Oh hell, another thing I have to buy before the end of the month. Which version should I get?
                  Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
                  True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow View Post
                    Which version should I get?
                    Yes.

"Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Jon, I'm thinking you probably should have the green cover already?

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
                        Yes.

I knew you were a vorlon !
                        Last edited by Greg60; 02-28-2012, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Probably most folks here are on the Alert mailing list and already know this but...just in case...

BOTH versions of the Chronologies will be withdrawn from sale after Wed. Feb. 29. That's day after tomorrow. Leap Day.

http://www.cafepress.com/b5books

Jan

Comment

Anybody else, like me, getting a blank page (i.e. completely blank and non-existent) when clicking on the e-mailed link to the downloadable Updates page from those of us with the green cover chronology book?

Anyone have a link that works?
                            The Optimist: The glass is half full
                            The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
                            The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

I just tried it and it worked fine. This the url that showed up:

http://www.babylon5scripts.com/2008-...ok-Updates.pdf

Jan

Comment

Working...
                              X