Crusade: What The Hell Happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Nazzaro View Post
    Plus it would cost a lot of money for Gary Cole and the other two guys; the ones that would have to drag him back kicking and screaming.
    MONEY can be a great convincer.
    Mac Breck (KoshN)
    ------------------
    Warner Brothers is Lucy.
    JMS and we fans are collectively Charlie Brown.
    Babylon 5 is the football.

Comment

Any updates/forecasts on when we can expect the next volume?

Comment

Originally posted by nottenst View Post
        Any updates/forecasts on when we can expect the next volume?
        Jassssooon?
        Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
        True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Believe me, folks, if there's any news it'll be here just as soon as one of us can type it!

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I think I need to paraphrase my boy G'Kar in regards to 'What the Hell Happened'....

"My patience is infinite! ... but nothing has happened, so now I'm forcing the issue!... I can only wait so long!... Since space and time are curved, the infinite sooner or later bends back upon itself, and ends up where it began. And so have I!"

any new news? The wrath of the Boog is about to be unleashed if the silence continues

Comment

It kind of stands to reason that you'll know as soon as we know. We don't, therefore you don't.

Next question? Meanwhile, maybe folks should participate in the other threads to help pass the time.

Jan
              ...just dying to see what that wrath entails.
              Last edited by Jan; 04-20-2012, 12:50 PM. Reason: relocate smilie
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

thewrath entails thusly

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

with all due nods to the shat

Phaze
                on the "five hour roadwork laden drive today shoulda taken 4, le sigh" ID
                "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Working...
                X