Harlan Ellison Books from Publishing 180

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glindros View Post
    As much as I enjoyed the first Harlan book, and will buy the second, the lack of jms/B5 content in these new books would seem to relegate it to the Off Topic section of the forum, or do I misunderstand how things are grouped? Is the script group now for anything 180 publishing related? Just curious.
    <shrug> The thread was here so I used it. Didn't figure anybody'd care that much.

Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
    On the positive side, these books don't seem to be limited in nature like the B5 scriptbooks, so they should be available months (or years?) down the road.
    I haven't heard anything that they'll be limited (with the exception of the signed Brain Movies with the B5 content). Jason, can you confirm?

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Only the first edition of Brain Movies Volume One with the B5 content and signatures is limited.

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
        I wish we had some warning these were coming ... and that they weren't all announced right at christmas, when funds are at their tightest. Maybe one a month for three months, but TPTB have their reasons.

On the positive side, these books don't seem to be limited in nature like the B5 scriptbooks, so they should be available months (or years?) down the road.
        Yeah that's a lot to come out. I definitely want these but probably am going to have to pace myself
        Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
        True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

Working...
        X