Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Five years ago today....

JMS posted this:
    Subject: www.babylon5scripts.com is now live!
    To: rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated
    Date: 10/29/2005 11:17:21 PM

The site is now live...volume one is up and available, containing the
    alternate script for "The Gathering," as well as the scripts for
    Parliament of Dreams, Midnight on the Firing Line, Infection, Soul
    Hunter, and Mind War...with 50 pages of intro, commentary and behind
    the scenes stories, 30 pages of memos, photos...it's all there.

jms
    Many thanks to JMS and Captain Jaclyn and the rest of the Team for some *great* books!!

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Originally posted by Jan View Post
    JMS posted this:

Many thanks to JMS and Captain Jaclyn and the rest of the Team for some *great* books!!

Jan
    Here, here! Thanks for the clarifications, funny anecdotes, jokes, hijinks, and secrets revealed about our favorite show.

These books have made Babylon 5 new to me in ways I never expected, and for that I give jms, Jacyln, Jason, Jan and all the B5 Books team my thanks for such a well produced series about B5 both in front of and behind the scenes.
    Last edited by glindros; 10-29-2010, 08:33 AM.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

And I thank the team for not only keeping B5 alive for us, but letting us give it life to others who hadn't seen the original show. Many, many thanks. Your work is appreciated with the utmost devotion!

Comment

And to make today even more special my edition of Artifacts from Beyond the Rim arrived today

Comment

Echoing others, many thanks to JMS and the Script Team, it has been a hell of a ride with al those books, even if I have more than enough of them left to read . . .
          Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

I'll gladly join this song of gratitude. The books are a great help in understanding this stunning series better.
            Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
            John Sheridan

Comment

Working...
            X