No announcement yet.

Script team Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glindros, didn't somebody over at the Farpoint Forums have another link to recordings of the live feed or was that just something he did by request that one time?

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
      Glindros, didn't somebody over at the Farpoint Forums have another link to recordings of the live feed or was that just something he did by request that one time?

Jan
      I'll check with one or two other sources I know Jan, but live feed recordings have been slacking off lately. It's been hard to find them. I'm tempted to start up my own.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
        I'll check with one or two other sources I know Jan, but live feed recordings have been slacking off lately. It's been hard to find them. I'm tempted to start up my own.
        - and so am I
        Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
          - and so am I
          Jan(Babylonlurker) Do you know of any automatic recording software to capture the live feed? I'll probably be able to hit record, but I would love to automate it.
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Jan(Babylonlurker) Do you know of any automatic recording software to capture the live feed? I'll probably be able to hit record, but I would love to automate it.
            I have once done it, but in Linux with a script (slight modification of one from Jarsto), checking every (few) minutes and starting recording if there is a stream. but if you use Windows I do not have a solution for you
            Jan from Denmark

My blog :

Comment

Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
              I have once done it, but in Linux with a script (slight modification of one from Jarsto), checking every (few) minutes and starting recording if there is a stream. but if you use Windows I do not have a solution for you
              I've converted to mac. I wonder if the script would run?

Comment

I've converted to mac. I wonder if the script would run?
                possibly, I will have to find it (it's on another machine not currently running)

(sorry for running somewhat off topic)
                Last edited by babylonlurker; 10-31-2008, 01:39 PM.
                Jan from Denmark

My blog :

Comment

Well, it's a different kind of 'script', but you could argue that it isn't that off-topic.

Comment

For those interested, the podcast is up now at http://www.babylonpodcast.com/ and even a picture of Jaclyn for those who'd like to put a face to the name.

I *so* hate the sound of my own voice...

Jan
                    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                      I *so* hate the sound of my own voice...

Jan
                      Meanwhile, there are those who hear your voice and immediately have to take a cold shower because it's so ... rawr! *wink*
                      "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Omaha at least they edited out all the points, Jacyln and Jan said not to talk about. Still a very satisfying interview.

Comment

Omaha at least they edited out all the points, Jacyln and Jan said not to talk about. Still a very satisfying interview.
                          I was giving Jan props for having a very schmexy voice. Rawr.

Right now, she's either laughing hysterically, or nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Either way, I'm lol'ing.
                          "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Puzzled, Omaha...just puzzled. I mean...oh, well. Thanks for the compliment. I think.

Jan

Comment

I think Omaha has been drinking too much Zima.

(Back on topic)
                              Please drink Zima responsibly. It is not a renewable resource.
                              The babyon podcast where the interview happened does renew every week.

Comment

drinking any Zima is too much Zima

I think Omaha has been drinking too much Zima.

(Back on topic)
                                Please drink Zima responsibly. It is not a renewable resource.
                                The babyon podcast where the interview happened does renew every week.
                                I would claim that drinking any Zima is too much Zima.

Dan Dassow

Comment

Working...
                                X