Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Script team Interview

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Script team Interview

    Jaclyn and Jan were interviewed tonight on the babylon podcast. http://www.babylonpodcast.com/


    Their interview will probably be posted on 11/5. They sounded great. Come and take a listen.
    Last edited by glindros; 10-30-2008, 05:24 AM.
    What a wonderful world you live in. -
    Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

  • #2
    Jan sounded fantastic ... You know what's funny? I've suggested Jan as a guest, and every time I have, Summer has always asked "Who is that? Why her?"

    *puffs chest out* Now she knows. Jan rules.
    "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

    The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

    Comment


    • #3
      <blush> Thanks, guys. I just know I'm going to *hate* listening to the finished podcast because I always hate the sound of my recorded voice. It was really fun to do, though. I loved talking to Summer and Tim since I know what deep geeky fans they are.

      Isn't Jaclyn great? One reason why I *love* working with/for her is that all of the nice things she said publicly on the podcast tonight, she regularly says when we talk. Could anybody ask for more in a co-worker (I'm not allowed to call her 'Boss')?

      Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh, I can't wait to hear the podcast! You guys are so lucky you are in the same/close time zone. I just can't drag myself out of bed in the middle of the night
        It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
        Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by glindros View Post
          Jaclyn and Jan were interviewed tonight on the babylon podcast. http://www.babylonpodcast.com/


          Their interview will probably be posted on 11/5. They sounded great come and take a listen.
          I just *could not* stay up, so missed the live feed. Looking forward to the edited version.
          Jan from Denmark

          My blog :

          http://www.babylonlurker.dk

          "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
            I just *could not* stay up, so missed the live feed. Looking forward to the edited version.
            Oh you missed some great stuff, awesome revelations that are going to be edited out. They gave some info on stuff that's coming up, on the promise that it would only be for our ears, and not go out on the edited podcast. Juicy stuff, too. Oh, I can't wait.
            "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

            The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by glindros View Post
              Jaclyn and Jan were interviewed tonight on the babylon podcast. http://www.babylonpodcast.com/


              Their interview will probably be posted on 11/5. They sounded great. Come and take a listen.
              I'm about 4 or 5 podcasts behind, but I'm looking forward to it. I am wondering something about last night's live feed, though ...
              since Summer was rooting for the Phillies to win and they won during the live feed last night, was there a "live feed moment" when she found out?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nottenst View Post
                I'm about 4 or 5 podcasts behind, but I'm looking forward to it. I am wondering something about last night's live feed, though ...
                since Summer was rooting for the Phillies to win and they won during the live feed last night, was there a "live feed moment" when she found out?
                Nope. I don't remember sports being mentioned at all during the cast.
                "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

                The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
                  Oh you missed some great stuff, awesome revelations that are going to be edited out. They gave some info on stuff that's coming up, on the promise that it would only be for our ears, and not go out on the edited podcast. Juicy stuff, too. Oh, I can't wait.
                  I may have to find the live feed archive and download it - if that one is not edited, too
                  Jan from Denmark

                  My blog :

                  http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                  "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by babylonlurker View Post
                    I may have to find the live feed archive ...
                    Ok, in case I am missing out on a joke here please have fun at my expense, but if there really is such an archive, please let me know the link, I'd love to experience the "live" feeling ...
                    It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                    Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
                      Ok, in case I am missing out on a joke here please have fun at my expense, but if there really is such an archive, please let me know the link, I'd love to experience the "live" feeling ...
                      No joke, except I now see they have a considerable backlog, the site has not been updated since July this year, sorry , I will miss it , too...

                      Here is the url :

                      http://home.lyse.net/Warlord2k/B5Shoutcast/
                      Jan from Denmark

                      My blog :

                      http://www.babylonlurker.dk

                      "Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'm thinking of starting my own recordings. that backlog just kills me.


                        Omaha - Don't talk about the unrecorded stuff. We want then to twist in the wind. I'm sure they would really like to know, but resist. Be smug in your knowledge.
                        Last edited by glindros; 10-30-2008, 11:53 AM.
                        What a wonderful world you live in. -
                        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          @babylonlurker: Thank you very much!
                          It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                          Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by glindros View Post
                            Omaha - Don't talk about the unrecorded stuff. We want then to twist in the wind. I'm sure they would really like to know, but resist. Be smug in your knowledge.
                            Oh don't worry, I'm not giving anything away. We learned some great stuff about what's coming up later ... I mean, remember the ... item or items ... they said they'll be announcing after the next two announcements, that we got to preview? How sweet was that?
                            "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

                            The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I forgot, was it before the end of the year for the release, or next year?
                              What a wonderful world you live in. -
                              Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X