No announcement yet.

Babylon 5 Scripts: Other Voices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My shipping notice just went out. The UPS tracking link doesn't have any info yet, but this shows good progress.

Neil

Comment

Thanks Jan, got the PMs - now for some reading .... )
      Jan from Denmark

My blog :

http://www.babylonlurker.dk

"Our thoughts form the Universe - they *always* matter"

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
        I wouldn't count on seeing it in the Other Voices books but you're welcome to the synopsis that I wrote a while back. I'll send it to your PM box, JoeD80. Anybody else who wants it, let me know.

Jan
        I'd like to see it, if I could.

Comment

I wouldn't count on seeing it in the Other Voices books but you're welcome to the synopsis that I wrote a while back. I'll send it to your PM box, JoeD80. Anybody else who wants it, let me know.

Jan
          I would be interested as well Jan.

Many thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Jan

Jan

I would love to see it, as well. Many thanks in advance.
            Karen

Comment

Jan
              *raises hand* Oooh, ooh, ooh! Me too.
              Radhil Trebors
              Persona Under Construction

Comment

Originally posted by Radhil View Post
                *raises hand* Oooh, ooh, ooh! Me too.
                Jan you might just want to do a special posting of this outline, if that's permisable to save all the requests.
                What a wonderful world you live in. -
                Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
                  Jan you might just want to do a special posting of this outline, if that's permisable to save all the requests.
                  No, I'm not comfortable with the idea of 'publishing' it that way since the source material isn't mine. Yes, it's only a synopsis but the episode was never made and the script never published that I know of. I know that it's not one that Peter David sells at conventions. So I'd much rather err on the side of caution. It's no problem sending a few PMs.

Jan
                  "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Something I think was missed

I did not notice if anyone reported this yet, (and I have not visited the newsgroup).

On the Copyright page:

Editor: Jan Schroeder
                    &
                    Additional Layout: Amy Guskin

Congratulations you two!

(Just a Lurker)
                    John

Comment

Hi, John! Welcome out of Lurkdom and thanks!

It's not much of a secret that I've been somewhat involved with the Scripts Team for a while now and for this series I'm actually considered to be on staff. Working with Captain Jaclyn and her team is a lot of fun and it's been a huge privilige to be kind of the fan representative on the Scripts Team.

Amy's been a huge help also, always ready, willing and able to help out with layout and even some repair work on some items. She got well-deserved credit in Volume 14 as well.

Thanks again,

Jan
                      Insane...in a good way.

PS: Don't forget to write to me with your questions for Larry DiTillio about his episode "Spider in the Web". See this post for details. Thanks!
                      Last edited by Jan; 05-27-2008, 05:28 AM.
                      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I got a package in the post today -- right size and weight, wrong packaging.

Stupid Micro$oft web programming book.

Comment

Jan
                          I'd like to see this also.

Sorry this is late, I was locked out of posting for a while.

Mike

Comment

Welcome back, Mike. I've sent the sysnopsis to your PM box.

Jan

Comment

Mine is finally on the truck and out for delivery! I should see it today. Hooray!

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
                                Mine is finally on the truck and out for delivery! I should see it today. Hooray!
                                Mine arrived Tuesday. The other stuff I ordered from Cafe Press arrived on Friday, though. I was a bit worried as the package tracking email only had one ID in it which was the package that arrived Friday. I had no number for the second package with Other Voices.

I am very glad that the actual Other Voices was nicely shrink-wrapped. When I opened the package there were about 20 small ants crawling all inside the package.

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X