Script book issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script book issues?

A note enclosed with 14 or 15, says email CafePress by 5/31 if there are any volumes you have that need replacement. I have not had the time to go through my books. Is there anything I should be aware of?
    "I am not a number! I am a free man!"

I had one script book a while back where the pages were not in sequential order, some were upside down and it was missing some pages. They replaced the book immediatly, no charge and didn't ask me to send the book back. I've had no other problems since then.

I'd just suggest skimming through them briefly and see if they look okay.

Comment

Originally posted by KoshToo View Post
      I had one script book a while back where the pages were not in sequential order, some were upside down and it was missing some pages. They replaced the book immediatly, no charge and didn't ask me to send the book back. I've had no other problems since then.

I'd just suggest skimming through them briefly and see if they look okay.
      I took your advise and have contacted the script team.

With a deadline of less than a month, I'd suggest anyone with an issue do the same.
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
        I took your advise and have contacted the script team.

With a deadline of less than a month, I'd suggest anyone with an issue do the same.
        What is the problem with your script book?

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by nottenst View Post
          What is the problem with your script book?

Neil
          http://jmsnews.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2775

The script team is working with me, and has resolved my problem beyond my satisfaction.
          What a wonderful world you live in. -
          Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Working...
          X