Bonus Book #15 - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing!

I emailed the script team yesterday at 5:30 (East Coast Time), but honestly didn't expect an answer because it was late in the afternoon on the Friday before a three day weekend. I would have totally understand if I didn't get an answer until Tuesday. But I had an email back from Jaclyn in just over two hours.

I appreciate that I got an answer that fast, but folks- go home! Your family and pets miss you and the plants may need watering!!! Enjoy your weekend! TAKE A BREAK! You have deserved it!
    Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

The scripts team continues to impress me at every turn. Way to go gals!
      What a wonderful world you live in. -
      Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

My Vol 15 came yesterday!

And yes, I immediately turned to the Sinclair 5 year arc document.

Amazing! What an interesting, though ultimately much darker, series that would have been.
        Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by frulad View Post
          ARGHH!

My order with Vol. 14 and Other Voices, Vol 1 arrived today, but no Vol 15!!!

Gah!!!

(I've already emailed the scripts team, but I am bummed because I was looking forward to having a quiet couple of hours this weekend to dive into Vol 15. Rats...)
          Mine didn't show up at all after two weeks. I emailed the scripts team and they had a replacement sent, but it only had Volume 14 (and it was a fairly crappy produced one with indentations in half the pages). So another email and another replacements, this time which did have both volumes. I had been avoiding this thread until I had them...

Lee Whiteside
          Webmaster
          SFTV.org
          B520 ( http://www.azsf.net/b520 )

Comment

hi folks.

yes I AM still alive, but life busy.

Jan (oh godess of cuts and additions) I've been going through the "Joe Cuts" series and I think you may hve...

this is hard to say..

mised something.

now the fault is probably mine, I haven't read all 3 volumes of the other voices series so perhaps it's in a non-joe Script.

Hoever there is one scene in which Marcus and Susan are looking for the first ones, Marcus turns to Susan at one point and says "I think you just met, and pi**ed off, God".

I apologise most profusely if my nit-pick is wrong and await the bashing of my head in wiht the big moderator stick.

soryr to de-lurk with such a pety thing, it was my b'day yesterday and perhaps my hangover is showing.
            Phaze
            on the "Not expecting to be welcomed back after a post like that" ID
            "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Hi Phaze, and yes, welcome back (and belated happy birthday).

I honestly don't remember what line you mean but I freely admit that I a) could have missed something or b) decided that whatever it is was too short to include. I couldn't log every single line so I tried to just go with significant amounts of cut dialogue which is, of course, extremely subjective. If you let me know more detail I can check it out.

Jan
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

oh jan
                you've forced me to google and rewatch episodes in order to find this

how can I ever thank you

right, as per

series 3, episode 5 (broadcast order) produciton number 3.04 entitled "Voices of authority)
                around 36 minutes in.
                the bit about pi**ing off god wasn't in there

he did say that they were making him mad though,.

hope this helps.
                Phaze
                on the "glad to do research on this particualr topic" ID
                "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Working...
                X