Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karen
    replied
    I thought starstuff was joking, but it IS up! I'll post this to the coupon thread, but just in case:
    Free shipping for ANY size order.
    Coupon Code: CBNFREESHIPN
    It's supposed to be good until Mar 31!

Leave a comment:

• *Starstuff*
    replied
    I just read it! OMG! OMG! OMG! YEAH! WOOHOO!

Leave a comment:

• Spoo Junky
    replied
    It's up! It's up! Mine has been ordered! And there are a whole lot of special surprises that come along with it!

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    <Kosh>The avalanche has started. It is too late for the rabble to vote.</Kosh>

<Kosh2> We are all rabble </Kosh2>

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    Who are you calling a rabble anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Yeah, we all know you'd NEVER do any rousing of rabble, Joe. I know *I* never saw you out among a croud of about 3,000 (or more?) handing out sock puppets to play a trick on JMS. Nope, sure didn't...

(BTW, with rising costs, I'm afraid your weekly payoff is going to have to go up...substantially. )

Your pal,

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Joe Nazzaro
    replied
    No, but if I had said it, I might have been a lot more rabble-rousery, USING ALL CAPS and a flood of emotiocons, so it's just well I'm not rousing (rabble-wise).

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    Wait a sec.... Did Joe Nazzaro just call me a rabble rouser?

Leave a comment:

• DeanHFox
    replied
    Nothing would make me happier than purchasing volume 14 (and getting my volume 15, too) by Monday, but I figured the backlog of work that JMS had to cope with post-writers' strike put a crimp in the release schedule for the last couple volumes.

Heck, we've all waited this long...a couple (few?) extra weeks won't make all that much difference.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Patience Grasshoppers....

A watched pot never boils...

All things come to those who wait...

Good things come in packages that hold two large trade paperbacks...or something like that, right?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Joe Nazzaro
    replied
    I was thinking the same thing, what with there only being four days left in March, but I didn't want to be a rabble-rouser! I think what makes this volume so significant is the long-awaited volume 15 that comes with it.

Leave a comment:

• *Starstuff*
    replied
    Oh, be assured you're not the only one getting excited

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    started a topic Volumes 14 and 15

Volumes 14 and 15

OK, It's getting very close to the end of March. Where, oh where, are my scriptbooks?
Working...
X