Latest CafePress Coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest coupons:
    Current Special: Save $5 When You Spend $50 Or More!
    Use Coupon Code: SECANTSEEMED (Expires: Aug 26, 2008)

-or-
    Use coupon code: Cafepoa540 - $5 off orders over $40
    Use coupon code: Cafepoa1075 - $10 off orders over $75
    Use coupon code: Cafepoaship6 – Free shipping on orders over $60

$5 off $40 coupon Cabin5off40 Expires Sep 15 08

Comment

Hi guys,

If your are like me and you are ordering the complete other voices set and Chronologies at once, try this coupon:

Cabin25125

It takes off $25 of any order of $125 or more. Valid through Sep 30.
      It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
      Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

Comment

SPKUP1575 saves $15 off $75 or more

I'm not sure when it expires, but it worked great 9/22/08

Great discount for two book purchase.
        What a wonderful world you live in. -
        Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

The best coupons I found are $5 off of $40. All the rest are much higher amounts.

$5 off $40 coupon Cabin5off40 ExpiresOct 31 08

Free Shipping Coupon
          Free shipping on your online order over $40 Cabinship4 Expires Oct 31 08

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
            The best coupons I found are $5 off of $40. All the rest are much higher amounts.

$5 off $40 coupon Cabin5off40 ExpiresOct 31 08

Free Shipping Coupon
            Free shipping on your online order over $40 Cabinship4 Expires Oct 31 08
            Too bad the chronology only costs $39.99. The $40 coupon doesn't work because of that penny difference.

Comment

Looking around I see
              SRV770 $5 off of $40 expired 1/28/09 (maybe a chance it still works?) There is a comment that someone used it yesterday.

Get FREE shipping on orders over $65 from CafePress! Use coupon code "FreeSummer" No expiration date listed.

$5 Off $50+ at CafePress Promotion code good through 2/04/09
              Use Coupon Code: BECALMREACH

Save $5 off $50 use the code NEWLOOK "expires soon"

Anyone see anything else?

Comment

I just had this one in the mail, I don't know if it works only for me personally or anyone can use it, might be a once-only-coupon:

Valid until Feb 6, 2009 (no idea how big your cart needs to be for this)

BECALMINROAD
                It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?

Comment

Originally posted by *Starstuff* View Post
                  I just had this one in the mail, I don't know if it works only for me personally or anyone can use it, might be a once-only-coupon:

Valid until Feb 6, 2009 (no idea how big your cart needs to be for this)

BECALMINROAD
                  It worked fine. I ordered two books $59.98 and it took $5.00 off
                  Yeah, well, the rent is cheap, the pay is decent and I get to make my own hours.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
                    It worked fine. I ordered two books $59.98 and it took $5.00 off
                    Getting my birthday present early this year?
                    "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

Originally posted by OmahaStar View Post
                      Getting my birthday present early this year?
                      Sorry, Omaha I didn't know your size.

Comment

Originally posted by glindros View Post
                        Sorry, Omaha I didn't know your size.
                        lmao!

So wrong, dude! lol
                        "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

SRV800

Cheers: "$5 off purchases of $40 more, excluding shipping charges and applicable sales tax. Excludes Gift Certificates, Flip Minos and bulk orders. Coupon code must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on February 13, 2009, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on February 18, 2009, at 11:59 p.m. (PST). Offer cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons and may change, be modified or cancelled at anytime without notice."

Comment

Doing a quick look I found this coupon online

$5 Off $50+ at CafePress Promotion code good through 11:59 pm 5/18/09
                            Use Coupon Code: JUGGLESCHOOL

Comment

Hello,

I just purchased Asked & Answered - Part 1 yesterday and I had an idea that I wanted to throw out. I'm not sure if this is a good idea but here it is anyways. When I purchase a book I'm given the opportunity to email out five $5 coupons to friends. In exchange cafepress gives me a $5 coupon that is good for something like a week and is too late to be used on the purchase I just made and it always expires before the next JMS book comes out so I never get much benefit from it.

So that got me thinking... should we start a list of email address here for people that are interested in getting these $5 coupons and then when one of us makes a purchase we can send coupons to those email addresses. We could number the list and the first person to make a purchase could post saying he'd sent coupons to #1 through #5 and the next person to purchase would know to send the coupons to #6 through #10 and post saying that he had, etc.

I'm not sure if this would be considered abusing the system or not and I'm also not sure if the use of those $5 coupons would come from JMS's pocket or cafepress's. Anyone know? There is also the issue of posting email addresses publically which usually results in unwanted spam and the like but I was curious what others thought of this idea. In this economy I'm certainly intersted in saving any buck I can but at the same time I don't want to cross into unethical behavior which I may be doing here... just not really sure. So I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
                              Carl

Comment

Originally posted by wwwmwww View Post
                                I'm not sure if this would be considered abusing the system or not and I'm also not sure if the use of those $5 coupons would come from JMS's pocket or cafepress's. Anyone know? There is also the issue of posting email addresses publically which usually results in unwanted spam and the like but I was curious what others thought of this idea. In this economy I'm certainly intersted in saving any buck I can but at the same time I don't want to cross into unethical behavior which I may be doing here... just not really sure. So I thought I'd ask.
                                Hi Carl,

I'm all in favor of folks saving money, that's for sure. I'd discourage anybody posting email addresses since we *do* get spammers here and I'd be surprised if we didn't get harvesting 'bots checking out posts, too. That said, anybody who wants to participate can always ask that they be sent via PM. Even if you don't visit regularly you can set your preferences to get an email any time you get a PM.

Is there something about those coupon codes that you couldn't post them in this thread? I don't think I've ever read that they're single-use codes but I could be wrong.

As for whose pocket the coupon savings comes from, that's part of Cafe'Press' marketing so it wouldn't deprive JMS at all. It was nice of you to think about that, though.

Jan
                                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Working...
                                X