Latest CafePress Coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest CafePress Coupons

Use Cafepress Coupon Code: FALLTEE2007 to Save $15 when you purchase $75 or more on CafePress.com through 09/01/07*.
    Purchase price not inclusive of tax and shipping.

*Excludes button, magnet or mini-button orders (singles or multi-packs), bulk
    orders, taxes and shipping fees. Cannot be combined with any other offers,
    discounts or Cafepress coupons. Valid through September 1, 2007 at 11:59 p.m. (PST).

CABINTEE: Receive $10 off your online order of $50 or more. Expires Aug 31, 07

Save $5 When You Spend $50 Or More! Use Coupon Code: SEARCHHEIGHT (Expires: Sep 06, 2007)

I kept hoping for one where you could spend less than $50.00, but it seems that these are the only current offers that I could find.

Originally posted by Karen View Post

CABINTEE: Receive $10 off your online order of $50 or more. Expires Aug 31, 07

I kept hoping for one where you could spend less than $50.00, but it seems that these are the only current offers that I could find.
    Thank you. I hurried to use it since my financial situation is a bit iffy right now.
    Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
    John Sheridan

Comment

You are very welcome.

Comment

Oh yes, definite thanks to Karen! I think I've used a coupon code you've posted nearly every time a new volume of the scriptbooks comes out. [voice=Londo] "You're a treasure...." [/voice]

Comment

coupon code

Doing a web search I found a coupon code $5 off of orders $40 or more: SRV159H

The web site said it expires soon, but didn't say when.

I just ordered the new script book plus added a few concept art magnets to fill out the order.

Neil
          Last edited by nottenst; 09-05-2007, 07:32 AM. Reason: forgot the amount

Comment

Another available coupon code "WEMISSYOU143, "which saves $10 off $50, expires on Sept 12. In case those of you didn't order in the first place when previous coupons were posted. They all expired by now. I ordered vol.2 & vol 12 just enough to save some money. I should have ordered the first four volumes when they were released.
            舊時王謝堂前燕,飛入尋常百姓家。-劉禹錫(公元772─842)

Comment

Here are some coupons you can use for the 'election' gear:

Save $5
              when you spend $40 or more!
              ------------------------------
              Enter the coupon code
              SRV207
              when checking out.
              Coupon expires 11/07/07...
              so hurry!
              ----------------------------------------------------

$20 off $75
              Holiday VIP

Valid through Novermber 8, 2007 at 11:59 p.m

Jan
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

With thanks to Colleen Doran who has a Cafe Press shop here, this is a good coupon:

FRFAM2007 for $15 off of $50 order valid November 20-27.

Jan
                "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Switching new coupon info to the proper folder...

Save $5
                  when you spend $40 or more!
                  Enter the coupon code
                  SRV301
                  when checking out.
                  Coupon expires 1/30/08...

Comment

And here's one more:

Save $5 When You Spend $50 Or More!
                    Use Coupon Code: BEAUTYCHALKY (Expires: Jan 31, 2008)

Comment

This is supposed to be good until Mar 31, so hurry!
                      Free shipping for ANY size order.
                      Coupon Code: CBNFREESHIPN
                      I just used it, but it's only good for the economy shipping.

For those ordering more:

$5 off any purchase of $50 or more.
                      coupon code: DUSTYPURVEY
                      Last edited by Karen; 03-28-2008, 01:23 PM. Reason: new info

Comment

Thanks Karen!

For people wanting to fill out the series or even order it all at once, that free shipping coupon would be great.

Jan

Comment

Karen,
                          you are an angel! Thank you so much; I was planning on ordering volumes 1+2+11+12+14 at once and shipping would have been about $23 to Europe.
                          Thanks!
                          It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                          Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

Comment

I don't think my husband would agree with the angel comment, but you are very welcome.

OK, here's my last contribution to the cause for this volume:

Free Shipping Coupon
                            Receive free shipping on your online order of $55 or more (without coupon, shipping starts at $5.00).
                            Cabincpfree Expires: Jun 17 08
                            Last edited by Karen; 03-28-2008, 01:47 PM.

Comment

And this code

DUSTYTUNIC

gives $5 off every order over $50.
                              It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have something worth living for?
                              Rule TwentyNine (Blog about B5, politics, environment and much more)

Comment

Working...
                              X