Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind...

I just ordered books 4 and 5! lol.

I'm trying to read them through with this go around, man I wish I would have kept up and gotten the lower prices for 7 days.
    Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
    True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Originally posted by SmileOfTheShadow View Post
    I just ordered books 4 and 5! lol.

I'm trying to read them through with this go around, man I wish I would have kept up and gotten the lower prices for 7 days.
    Not to mention the coupons... they were really useful
    But they are a lot of fun. Make sure not to skip the footnotes. Some are priceless!!!
    Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
    John Sheridan

Comment

Originally posted by DeMonk View Post
      Not to mention the coupons... they were really useful
      But they are a lot of fun. Make sure not to skip the footnotes. Some are priceless!!!
      The footnotes are the best part! I'm just waiting for his book about bar fights in San Diego to come out haha. I'm sure he's been in a few.
      Flying Sparks Web Comic - A Hero and Villain In Love. Updates on Wednesdays
      True Believer Reviews: Comic Reviews and Interviews on Wednesdays and Fridays - Or Your Money Back!

Comment

I'm behind too..

I know I'm going to take flak for this, but I'd be perfectly happy without the scripts themselves and just the footnotes, intros and postscripts!! Currently, I'm so far behind that I'm just reading "the interesting stuff" and saving reading the actual episodes for later.
        You can't win if you don't play!!

Comment

No flak from me. One of these days when you're watching a favorite episode you might enjoy reading the script as you watch. I enjoy it. Don't just read along with the dialogue, though. The fun things I find are most often in the descriptions such as notes to the CGI team or comments about whether it's more embarassing it is to write or to read the sex scene between Lyta and Byron.

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Working...
          X