Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karen
    replied
    I just checked my CafePress account and they already have it as shipped! They have never worked so fast before. The tracking number isn't up yet, but I just ordered it at 11:00 pacific time. What a day. JMS answers my question (see the PAD script thread) and CafePress is going at Flash speed. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    If the DES codes are gone I will mourn, but will take the $5 off codes. Any little bit helps! Hopefully they are just taking a break and will have the DES ones around major holidays.

Leave a comment:

• Kresche
    replied
    Originally posted by Karen View Post
    It seems there are no working DES codes for $10.00 off this time. (I tried numbers into the 170's)
    While searching this morning, I came upon a discussion amongst other CP sellers bemoaning the fact that they seem to have discontinued the DES $10 off codes.

The $5 off variety seem to be the best we can hope for on this one, which is still pretty cool -- it takes care of most of the shipping...

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    It seems there are no working DES codes for $10.00 off this time. (I tried numbers into the 170's)

Save $5 off $20+
    Code: GASHESKNOWN
    Expires: April 20, 2007

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    yay!
    ordered volume 11.
    Phaze
    on the "I've not opened volume ten yet what with having to flit between ballina and DUblin like a moth between two very bright lights" ID

Leave a comment:

• Spoo Junky
    replied
    Thanks! That little bit of saving helps with my exchange rate

Leave a comment:

• RubberEagle
    replied
    Try GASHESWORLD
    is a 5$ coupon valid through the 24th

Leave a comment:

• Spoo Junky
    replied
    The site is up and ready for ordering Vol. 11. Any coupons? I missed out on the $10 one last time cuz I was too excited and ordered right away.

Leave a comment:

• Kresche
    replied
    Originally posted by Garibaldi's Hair View Post
    They are simply placing it into its position in the original airing sequence before S5 was renewed and, as JMS' intro stuff this issue seems set to deal with the renewal of the show on TNT it is logical to put it in there so that it can be looked at in its original context.
    Absolutely. A lot of the charm (and, indeed, the purpose) of these books has been to get into JMS' mindset as he was writing these scripts, so it makes sense that he would address SiL in this Volume along with the other scripts that were written during that period. Deal with it in the chronology of the writer rather than the chronology of the story. It also would have been a little difficult to read the intro to "Objects at Rest" -- when JMS was gearing up for two more movies and a new show -- and then having to go back and retread earlier events that were part of that time and surely would have been covered in prior Intros for the end of Season 4 (Season 5 not being a certainty, Claudia leaving, etc.). This is the perfect place to deal with SiL.

And I'm with you, Spoo Junky, it was a welcome surprise to see this come out so quickly. Here's to hoping the subsequent volumes come out in an equally swift fashion -- especially with the DVD coming out this summer...

Leave a comment:

• Vyse
    replied
    Yes, really looking forward to it. I want these to come out fast, I really want to see Volume 15 badly.

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    Originally posted by Kresche View Post
    It looks like they rippled the scripts they were planning for the other volumes to make room,
    Hmm ... hadn't really looked too far ahead on the site to see that. However, having SiL right after Rising Star makes sense. They are simply placing it into its position in the original airing sequence before S5 was renewed and, as JMS' intro stuff this issue seems set to deal with the renewal of the show on TNT it is logical to put it in there so that it can be looked at in its original context.

Leave a comment:

• Kresche
    replied
    Originally posted by FuryPilot View Post
    Hrm... Sleeping in Light is moved down?

Makes me wonder what is going in its place?

FP
    It looks like they rippled the scripts they were planning for the other volumes to make room, but the number of scripts hasn't changed. Still, Vol. 14 appears to be mighty slim. Hopefully they add another Movie script.

Or even Memory of Shadows...

Please?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    As far as I can tell from the website, all that's happened is that the volume line-up is slightly different. Putting it where it is now places it in the order that it was filmed rather than the way it was shown.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• FuryPilot
    replied
    Hrm... Sleeping in Light is moved down?

Makes me wonder what is going in its place?

FP

Leave a comment:

• Donald
    replied
    I was so excited to see the email in my inbox!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X