Script Book # 7 - SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLerman
    Sinclair going back to the past leaves behind two, and Sheridan and Delenn having a son certainly qualifies as creating the one. Which leaves us with the question of JMS had in mind for "the next great story."
    I love that one. I recently 'spoiled' exactly that sequence for the moderated newsgroup. It does kind of explain why JMS didn't want to show David in Sleeping in Light and an excellent example of why JMS wouldn't allow a word to be changed without his approval.

Originally posted by nottenst
    I hope the info in Volume 15 makes that clear. Lots of good information all around.
    I'm really looking forward to seeing that outline. All of Volume 15, actually. I'll be interested to see what folks think of the 'joke' script.

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by nottenst
      I've been just reading the intros so far and yesterday read about the two WWE parts. JMS confirms that the spacesuit in Babylon Squared was borrowed from 2001 (or 2010 as he mentions in the Lurker's Guide?).
      I would assume that they're from 2010 and JMS was having a small brainfart moment. It has always been my understanding, which was reinforced during the publicity for 2010, that Kubrick had all the models, costumes, props, etc. for 2001 destroyed after the film wrapped as he didn't want them showing up in other, cheaper sci-fi films. (Much like the uniforms from Forbidden Planet showed up in another cheapie film whose name temporarily escapes me... )

Also, 2001 was produced in London, while 2010 was shot in LA, making it easier for a costume from that film to show up in an area costume rental agency.
      Last edited by frulad; 06-16-2006, 06:43 AM.
      Got movies? www.filmbuffonline.com

Comment

OK- I've got a Breast/Butt Bowl question. Where these pictures clothed or unclothed??

My first inclination is that they were clothed, but then again, I know a load of actors/theatre types who wouldn't mind flashing some skin for a goofy thing like that.

Or maybe I just shouldn't read those intros so late at night...

Comment

I'm pretty sure they were unclothed. After all, with people who work together all the time, it'd be easy to guess who was who from the clothing.

I think it's going to be hard to top the pictures that found their way into Volume 7, that's for sure!

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Thanks Jan.

Nice to know my pervert instinct was the correct one.

Comment

I don't think there was an abundance of modesty in the group. Remember, Pat Tallman gave the producers her underwear.

Comment

Also, recall the "BBQ Ribs" choice.
                Radhil Trebors
                Persona Under Construction

Comment

Working...
                X