Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoo Junky
    replied
    I miss those descriptions. It was the fix I could get while awaiting the release of the next book (or to tide me over until I could buy it).

I thought it was just me and I was remembering wrong, that the new description came up after the book was released.

Leave a comment:

• Radhil
    replied
    Kinda. I imagine the writer is slowly grinding out of wacky things to put in them though. Was like a mad clown barker out of carnival season for a while there.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Tomorrow's when Volume 8 becomes available. I just checked out the episode list again and I'm *really* looking forward to seeing what JMS has to say about Cartagia and Wortham Krimmer. What an incredible character!

Anybody besides me miss that the detailed descriptions don't appear earlier?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Spoo Junky
    replied
    And I just checked it this morning and it said 'Summer, 2006' ! I guess it's all in the timing

I'm only just getting Books 5 to 7 (just arrived). So much reading, so little time

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Volume 8!

Only a week to wait:

Release date:
    Wednesday, June 21 at 10am PST

Jan

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by phazedout
    Grey 17 is missing? Oh dear, the Garibaldi arc in this is second only ti "Infection" in terms of poor eps, ...
    I always liked the B-story in it: about Delenn being made leader of the Rangers, Lennier's "explanation" of why he can warn Marcus, the anger of Neroon and his fight with Marcus. At moments, simply STUNNING music so fitting with the mood of the story! And Marcus' joke at the end. That is not the episode I skip when I watch B5!!

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    Grey 17 is missing? Oh dear, the Garibaldi arc in this is second only ti "Infection" in terms of poor eps, I guess we'll be getting another Mia Calpa from JMS.
    Phaze
    on the "no longer ranting, 4 hours sleep has worked wonders" ID

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    The discount is only for the first week, not 10 days. Hope everything goes well for you, DeMonk.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by Karen
    They have the release date for volume 7: Monday, May 22
    Disaster! I'm off to the hospital just that day. IIRC the rebate lasts for 10 days. I hope to make it back before it's over. What happened to Friday or Saturday releases?

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Excellent news! Thanks, Karen!

Jan

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    They have the release date for volume 7: Monday, May 22, but the really big news is the scripts site has been re done. Music and everything! Check it out! (And just in case someone out there doesn't have the site...)
    http://www.babylon5scripts.com/

Leave a comment:

• phazedout
    replied
    I'm back

Hi folks,

Haven't posted for a while as I've been in (unseaonably) Sunny Edinburgh (capital of Scotland for our American friends) over Easter. Just decided to order volume six and missed the coupon code posted by kaching (sp?) by a few hours. Was gonna order yesterday but I spotted the complete buffy on amazon.com for $169 and I couldn't resist (awaitng for credit card to get over the shock ).

I'm looking forward to volume six and the tribute to Andreas - and it's nice to see JMS posting again.
    Phaze
    on the "in work REALLY early this morning" ID

Leave a comment:

• Spoo Junky
    replied
    With this Volume 6, we're almost halfway there to the 14. At first 14 seemed so many to get; now the number of volumes left to buy is a little less daunting.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    For those who might want some advance notice for planning purposes, JMS answered a post asking what the level of interest was for the script books and he added this to his reply:

There's no question that we could sell a lot more of these things if we
    just left them up indefinitely, but that would defeat the purpose of a
    limited edition. So three months after volume 14 appears...they're
    gone, we won't be reprinting these volumes after that.
    Volume #6 is out now and the books have been coming out every 4-6 weeks so you can probably figure that you've got about a year, maybe a bit more, to get any of these volumes that you're going to get.

No word so far on how long the window to send in the proofs for the free Volume #15.

Jan

Leave a comment:

• KaCHING64
    replied
    Another Coupon Code...

$5 off $20 or more purchase - expires 4/20/06

code: GARTERJEANS

I just ordered mine and the code worked!

Regards everyone!

KaCHING

Leave a comment:

Working...
X