Release dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phazedout
    Grey 17 is missing? Oh dear, the Garibaldi arc in this is second only ti "Infection" in terms of poor eps, ...
    I always liked the B-story in it: about Delenn being made leader of the Rangers, Lennier's "explanation" of why he can warn Marcus, the anger of Neroon and his fight with Marcus. At moments, simply STUNNING music so fitting with the mood of the story! And Marcus' joke at the end. That is not the episode I skip when I watch B5!!
    Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
    John Sheridan

Comment

Volume 8!

Only a week to wait:

Release date:
      Wednesday, June 21 at 10am PST

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

And I just checked it this morning and it said 'Summer, 2006' ! I guess it's all in the timing

I'm only just getting Books 5 to 7 (just arrived). So much reading, so little time
        Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

Tomorrow's when Volume 8 becomes available. I just checked out the episode list again and I'm *really* looking forward to seeing what JMS has to say about Cartagia and Wortham Krimmer. What an incredible character!

Anybody besides me miss that the detailed descriptions don't appear earlier?

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Kinda. I imagine the writer is slowly grinding out of wacky things to put in them though. Was like a mad clown barker out of carnival season for a while there.
            Radhil Trebors
            Persona Under Construction

Comment

I miss those descriptions. It was the fix I could get while awaiting the release of the next book (or to tide me over until I could buy it).

I thought it was just me and I was remembering wrong, that the new description came up after the book was released.
              Flying around the room under my own power.

Comment

Working...
              X