Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's exactly what I use it for, too!

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Volume 5

Well, Jan, I beat you to it. I just checked and volume 5 will be released Friday, March 10, 2006 at 10am Pacific. Only 5 more days!

Comment

Excellent! I'm perfectly happy for you to have found it first. (memo to self: Refresh the page...refresh the page...)

Jan
        "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Ok that's wierd, I was just popping on to ask when Volume 5 wil be out (not that I've even read volume one yet, hard to do, no spare time forrewatching) <sigh. at least they look nice on my booksehlf lined up beside the hardbacks of spiderman volumes 1-4.
          Phaze,
          on the "studying today" ID
          "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

As of 11:58 AM Eastern time, Volume 5 is now available at the discounted price of $29.99 (an hour early!). I haven't gotten my email notification yet, though, and I'm going to wait in case there's a good coupon.

EDIT: even if there isn't, if your order is over $40, you can get $4 off by using the discount code March4.

Jan
            Last edited by Jan; 03-10-2006, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
              EDIT: even if there isn't, if your order is over $40, you can get $4 off by using the discount code March4.
              Jan
              Just my luck. Ordered without discount. Should have checked here first. That'll teach me!
              Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
              John Sheridan

Comment

You can always cancel the first one and reorder, DeMonk. The 'March4' is the same discount that came with the email reminder.

Oh, and there's a new section of items: The Babylon 5 Core Questions: Who are you? What do you want? etc. on shirts and mugs and such.

Jan

Comment

CafePress Coupon

Here's a CafePress coupon code for $5 off on $20 or more purchase (perfect for ordering volume 5):

DULLSHOWLS

Hurry, this code expires 3/12/06!
                  "Zathras is used to being beast of burden to other peoples needs. Very sad life. Probably have very sad death, but at least there is symmetry."

Comment

I just ordered V5 I hope it arrives faster than the last one. It took 12 days. Someone in Greece received theirs a week before mine and we had ordered about the same time and I live a lot closer to Cafepress. Oh well I guess that's the boarder for you.
                    Joan

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                      You can always cancel the first one and reorder, DeMonk. The 'March4' is the same discount that came with the email reminder.

Oh, and there's a new section of items: The Babylon 5 Core Questions: Who are you? What do you want? etc. on shirts and mugs and such.

Jan
                      Well, the email reminder came 13 minutes AFTER my order confirmation. Very useful.
                      And guess what I couldn't resist... yep, the core questions T-shirt and the one: understanding is not required, only obedience. I want to tease my boss.
                      Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
                      John Sheridan

Comment

Originally posted by DeMonk
                        Well, the email reminder came 13 minutes AFTER my order confirmation. Very useful.
                        Now, now....It wouldn't be very popular if the reminder came out before the books were set up to order and the new Quote store stuff was ready to order, now, would it?

Why is it that we jump to order them right away, I wonder? It's not as if anything's going to change if we ordered them at any point during the weekend. Dunno, but I always seem to do it.

Jan

Comment

Vol. 6 ?

Any ideas when Volume 6 will be available for ordering? We'll be away for spring break and it would be painful to miss out on the discount if we don't have interent access during that period of time.

Neil

Comment

I don't see a release date for Volume 6 on the volume listing yet. Last time it seemed to only be 5 days ahead of the ordering date.

Jan

Comment

This morning the release date is up for Volume #6:

Release date: Tues April 18, 2006 at 10am Pacific.

Jan

Comment

Anyone else having trouble ordering?

I know JMS is busy, but I would hate to see new projects delaying this one

[Edit] Oh Pacific, d'oh. Damn living 6 hours ahead of you!

Comment

Working...
                                X