Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phazedout
    replied
    Got my shipping info @ 8:42 pm last night (per hotmail anyway) not sure if they are using GMT but that's still quite fast
    Phaze
    on the "cafÚ press making good" ID

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    I just got my e-mail from Cafe Press with the shipping info! My they are fast this time!

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Okay, now this is a *nice* touch:

Vacation Amnesty - What to Do If You Miss the Discount

The Scripts Team understands that a lot of folks will be traveling over the summer and that it's possible you could miss the "just released" discount because you were away. (Gasp!)

Fret not.

If that happens, just email the Scripts Team at [email protected] BEFORE you place your order and we will make special arrangements so that you still get the discount on the volume released while you were away.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You must contact the Scripts Team directly. CafePress' customer service department will not be able to help. Only the Scripts Team has the magic wand to make this happen.

P.S. Remember you can always contact us instead of contacting CafePress customer service about any matter. [email protected]

P.S.S. We personally respond to every email within 24 hours. If you have not gotten a response, please check your spam folder.
    Jan

Leave a comment:

• petiole
    replied
    Originally posted by DeMonk
    Same here, in Brussels, Belgium. Customs took longer this time.
    Finally, this morning got mine, too.
    The package was sent on 27th last month. Given the international shipping 10-14 days, it should have arrived here on June 9th. But the local post office don't deliver on weekends. The mailman sent to where I live yesterday(12th), but I was not at my apartment. ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
    Today, at last, I GET IT. What a long waiting....

Leave a comment:

• DeMonk
    replied
    Originally posted by Whyruss
    Got my sample of VOL 7 today - everything perfect!
    Same here, in Brussels, Belgium. Customs took longer this time.

Leave a comment:

• Whyruss
    replied
    Got my sample of VOL 7 today - everything perfect!

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    Originally posted by OmahaStar
    Then I get an email asking me to rate their service. Do they seriously want me to answer that one?
    Well ... I guess so, since they cannot improve their service if they only hear the good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Finally received it. Surprisingly, it was in perfect condition. Somehow, I expected it to be all in pieces, after this experience.

Then I get an email asking me to rate their service. Do they seriously want me to answer that one?

Leave a comment:

• Radhil
    replied
    Warehouse crew, more than like. You can have the most pleasant people in the world running the shop & show, but it's for nothing if you hire dimwits for handling everything. And most people do.

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    Well, to be fair, I haven't had any trouble with any orders after the first when they weren't expecting such a big response, until this last order. Someone in their organization is transmitting the info to UPS, but someone else must be delaying the packages from being sent out. It makes sense to me that a person in admin would be sending info to UPS and another in shipping would physically handle the package. There is probably a communications glitch somewhere. Hopefully this will be cleared up before next volume. I doubt you'll get much of a response on the weekend. I have never seen an update on my account until the regular work week, which indicates to me that they take orders, but don't do any physical work on weekends. Of course, this is just an assumption. I could very easily be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    No response from J yet. I called UPS and found out CP hasn't even given them the package yet, despite sending in billing info on 5/30. In fact, they didn't hand over the package until tonight. UPS now has it, so I should have it on Monday. I ain't holding my breath.

So .. let's review.

I place the order on the net.

Order status doesn't change. I call them and am told it's stuck. I have to do this because they either won't or can't check to make sure orders go through.

I receive email saying it's been shipped.

Several days go by. I email J asking for status. Receive reply saying she's checking on it. I check with UPS and find out CP was in error where the truth is concerned, and hadn't shipped it at all.

WHY do I have to ride CP every step along the way to make sure they're doing their job? What is SO difficult about this? If they can't follow through, why are they in business?

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    *headdesk*

Ok. On 5/31, I got a shipping notification, saying it was shipped out overnight by UPS. I didn't receive it 6/01. 6/02, I checked the UPS website, and it shows "billing information received" on 5/30 - they haven't been given the package yet.

I didn't even bother with the trained monkeys, and went straight to J. I got an email back from her, which says, in part, this is the third order just this week that has had the same thing come up.

She's investigating.

What is so difficult for the folks at CP to get? Customer places order. Customer is billed for product. Customer receives product. Somehow, they have a problem between steps 2 and 3, and they can't seem to understand there IS a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied
    I finally got my script this morning. All is now right with the world. (For a little while, anyway.)

Leave a comment:

• Garibaldi's Hair
    replied
    Without wanting to be accused of gloating, and just to ensure that there is a balance in this thread, I have to say that I have ordered all seven volumes from the UK, and all seven orders have been dealt with in the speedy and efficient manner I have come to expect from Cafepress.

Like any operation of this nature they have their problems, sure, but overall I am very pleased with them.

Leave a comment:

• Radhil
    replied
    Sounds to me like they have a glitch in certain accounts that triggers this. Namely yours.

My order was shorted this last run, so I'm in a similar-if-less-severe boat. Jaclyn will get you straightened out - she responded to me in less than two hours, and all was well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X