No announcement yet.

The ordering experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally received it. Surprisingly, it was in perfect condition. Somehow, I expected it to be all in pieces, after this experience.

Then I get an email asking me to rate their service. Do they seriously want me to answer that one?
    "Jan Schroeder is insane" - J. Michael Straczynski, March 2008

The Station: A Babylon 5 Podcast

Comment

• Originally posted by OmahaStar
      Then I get an email asking me to rate their service. Do they seriously want me to answer that one?
      Well ... I guess so, since they cannot improve their service if they only hear the good stuff.
      The Optimist: The glass is half full
      The Pessimist: The glass is half empty
      The Engineer: The glass is twice as big as it needs to be

Comment

• Got my sample of VOL 7 today - everything perfect!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whyruss
          Got my sample of VOL 7 today - everything perfect!
          Same here, in Brussels, Belgium. Customs took longer this time.
          Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
          John Sheridan

Comment

• Originally posted by DeMonk
            Same here, in Brussels, Belgium. Customs took longer this time.
            Finally, this morning got mine, too.
            The package was sent on 27th last month. Given the international shipping 10-14 days, it should have arrived here on June 9th. But the local post office don't deliver on weekends. The mailman sent to where I live yesterday(12th), but I was not at my apartment. ╮( ̄▽ ̄)╭
            Today, at last, I GET IT. What a long waiting....
            舊時王謝堂前燕,飛入尋常百姓家。-劉禹錫(公元772─842)

Comment

• Okay, now this is a *nice* touch:

Vacation Amnesty - What to Do If You Miss the Discount

The Scripts Team understands that a lot of folks will be traveling over the summer and that it's possible you could miss the "just released" discount because you were away. (Gasp!)

Fret not.

If that happens, just email the Scripts Team at [email protected] BEFORE you place your order and we will make special arrangements so that you still get the discount on the volume released while you were away.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You must contact the Scripts Team directly. CafePress' customer service department will not be able to help. Only the Scripts Team has the magic wand to make this happen.

P.S. Remember you can always contact us instead of contacting CafePress customer service about any matter. [email protected]

P.S.S. We personally respond to every email within 24 hours. If you have not gotten a response, please check your spam folder.
              Jan
              "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• I just got my e-mail from Cafe Press with the shipping info! My they are fast this time!

Comment

• Got my shipping info @ 8:42 pm last night (per hotmail anyway) not sure if they are using GMT but that's still quite fast
                  Phaze
                  on the "cafÚ press making good" ID
                  "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

Working...
                  X