Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atm mine is still "auth verification"

Comment

• I think I may have seen that the first time I ordered from them. They had trouble getting an authorization on my credit card and I got an email to call them. Did you get an email confirmation of the order?

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan
        Did you get an email confirmation of the order?
        yeah, that arrived right after ordering.

Comment

• If it stays that way past today, you may want to give them a call. Probably most of them were off yesterday and that'll give them time to clear the weekend's orders.

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

• Just looked again, and its "Ready for Production" now (updated 7min ago).

Comment

• ready for charge!

Hi folks,

mine was in "production" this time yesterday, now it's gone to "ready for charge" (not sure what time zone cafe rpess use, so I can't say how long ago that was). At this rate it'll ship today or tomorrow and I'll have it this time next week - whaey! much better than >1 week in production for volume 2 - fair play to CafÚ Press.
              Phaze,
              on the "positive feedback soon" ID
              "There are no good wars. War is always the worst possible way to resolve differences. It degenerates and corrupts both sides to ever more sordid levels of existence, in their need to gain an advantage over the enemy. Those actively involved in combat are almost always damaged goods for the rest of their lives. If their bodies don't bear scars, their minds do, ofttimes both. Many have said it before, but it can't be said to enough, war is hell. "

Comment

• Me too. Today morning it was "production", now in the evening (east-european time) its "ready for charge".

Comment

• Ordered mine on Monday, and it supposedly shipped today (no tracking number yet though). Either they were ready for the flood this time, or there just weren't nearly as many orders as quickly.

Comment

• According to the interview Jaclyn (of the Scripts Team) did, Cafe Press learned to pre-print some books after the first one and were planning on doing even more for Volume 3.

Mine's still in Production....(tick...tick...tick.. )

Jan

Comment

• Mine's still in Production....(tick...tick...tick.. )
                      Mine is too, but I got the cheap shipping, and expected it to still say that. Didn't you say you used the coupon to get expedited shipping? It's surprising others have their book status show printed, but yours hasn't changed.

Comment

• Nah, I'm not worried. The last two volumes, the status didn't change until the wee hours of the morning for some reason. Plus, I didn't place my order for several whole hours after they became available since they went on sale early.

Why do you suppose so many of us do want to order as soon as they're available? I don't imagine it effects when things ship by too much.

Jan

Comment

• Why do you suppose so many of us do want to order as soon as they're available? I don't imagine it effects when things ship by too much.
                          I don't either .. the last two times they weren't open when ordering started, and I think by the time they do get there the next day(s), they have a list, and the list is put to production in some order other than the date & time they were placed (and within shipping method 1st).

Anyway, what I was thinking is by the time this is all over, with the 15 volumes, we all are going to know so much about print-on-demand and how it (should) work that we could open up our own company!

Comment

• It now says "Shipped". Will they send me e-mail about this?

Comment

• You should but AFAIK it's an automated system so it may take several hours. Also, for some reason the first one I got from them ended up in my spam folder even though the confirmation email hadn't. Strange are the ways of machines...

Jan

Comment

• I just got my "Your CafePress.com order has shipped" (dated Wed, 4 Jan 2006 17:48:42 -0800), but I chose to use 2-day this time instead of pack mule, so maybe that helped get it out the door faster...

Zeno
                                No matter where you go, you're only halfway there...

BB of Elias

Comment

Working...
                                X