Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

Welcome to the Scripts forum!

With the recient release of the official Babylon 5 scripts (www.babylon5scripts.com) we decided that a dedicated forum would be useful to organize the related discusisons. This forum can also be used to discuss any other script related topics (e.g., Jeremiah, The Legend of the Rangers, etc).

-DougO

Thanks, Doug, looks great!

Now...about decorating this pretty new forum...

I'm thinking...pastels!

<g,d,rlh>

Jan
    "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

... I think this new forum is going to get a lot of traffic in the coming days.

... CafePress... I just went over there to place an order, but there are a few bad links on the page - important links. Namely, "You will not be responsible should unauthorized charges be made to your credit card. Learn More (Link). It won't open. Then there's, "Your order is safe and secure"(Link)... dead link.

... Orders can be placed by phone.... maybe I should give that a shot. It's a bit dubious. ( "That word, Dubious, is very important. It doesn't actually mean anything but it scares them every time." Londo)
      "I think I'll pass on the tuna, thanks."

Comment

... Disregard my previous, please. I placed my order without a hitch.

... Now I gotta' wait about 2 weeks . . . Wish they were pay-for-downlaod PDF files.
        "I think I'll pass on the tuna, thanks."

Comment

Trust me on this, TPP, JMS is right about the experience being different. Anyway, I can't take my computer to bed with me.

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
            Thanks, Doug, looks great!

Now...about decorating this pretty new forum...

I'm thinking...pastels!

<g,d,rlh>

Jan
            Thinking pastels is good, giving pastels is better! No, wait, that's not quite right.

Anyway, I can't take my computer to bed with me.
            Well, you probably could.
            "That was the law, as set down by Valen. Three castes: worker, religious, warrior."

Comment

One or the other of us probably wouldn't survive that, I'm afraid. Anyway, books smell good. Pixels don't.

Jan

Comment

Originally posted by Jan
                Anyway, books smell good. Pixels don't.
                Sounds like someone has something in common with Giles from Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Comment

Maybe a little. But he didn't like/trust computers, and I enjoy all the things they can do. But I love a real book.

Anyway, how would we get our pay-for-download copies autographed?

Jan

Comment

Working...
                  X