Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSG: Who else is a Cylon? (warning, spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll look into it, I think the commentary for the mini he explains why, but I'm sure they could have easily just said how he was put on a different ship or something . . . I kinda agree, but going through it . . . like you said Vacantlook "Lord! I totally forgot about that kid in the miniseries despite my having watched the mini several times." so did I! since I JUST watched the mini last night I remembered, but he obviously wasnt memorable enough so I don't find them not explaining him away a big loss
    "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Comment

Yeah, I would've liked something saying he was transfered to a different ship that had families and other kids on it -- that that would be better for him than hanging out with a bunch of military personel. It would make sense and would take the kid out of the picture without setting it up as if we'd see more of him popping up here and there from his cookie eating in the pilot's quarters at the end of the mini.

Comment

Boxey Sighting!

I'm in the middle of episode 3 "Bastille Day" and baltar looks lost I think, and he sees starbuck coming his way with a little brown haired boy walking beside her . . .

Baltar: Lt. Thrace! Good to see you
        Starbuck: Good to see you too!
        Baltar: Really?
        Starbuck: No! *hi-five's Boxey and laughs*

then he accompanies her to the Pilot briefing as she is wearing Sunglases and smoking a stogey . . .

*boxey lights her stogey*
        Starbuck: Now. one of you has been coming in hot lately, a little too hot. A little . . . oh I dont know so hot he's burin' the deck with his skids because he cant pull back on the throttle too hot. who is this speed demon my prince?
        Boxey: Flatop sir!

stay tuned for further updates

UPDATE!!! listened to the commentary for that episode and they said that is his last appearance . . . some alternatives were that he was going to form a family type of thing between sharon and Tyrol, but there ya go!
        Last edited by Laiden; 09-21-2005, 10:11 PM.
        "It is said that the future is always born in pain. The history of war is the history of pain. If we are wise, what is born of that pain matures into the promise of a better world, because we learn that we can no longer afford the mistakes of the past." -- G'Kar in Babylon 5:"In the Beginning"

Comment

try this

umm, how about Boxy?
          No one said the human cylons were all adults.
          My top choice goes to Baltar, but unlike the others, I think he's really a person who was made cylon.
          Six in his head, dispite how tired he gets he just keeps going...

Comment

OK, I'm a noob but after season1 I'd think Billy and Tyrol.
            Tyrol's love for Boom Boom is one thing. But putting Galactica's well being on the line for it?
            But I also have to agree that Gaeta is just as suspicious as Billy...
            But what do I know.
            Let's see if I revise my selection after watching season 2.

I was wondering though why the re-appearing arms dealer dude knew so much about Starbuck...
            Last edited by I love Lyta; 10-11-2005, 11:26 PM.
            What's up Drakh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabotman
              umm, how about Boxy?
              No one said the human cylons were all adults.
              My top choice goes to Baltar, but unlike the others, I think he's really a person who was made cylon.
              Six in his head, dispite how tired he gets he just keeps going...
              if you read earlier . . . I already said something about that

Originally posted by Laiden
              what if one of the Cylons is a Child about 8-12 years old? that could always be a possibility . . . I kinda thought of it last night after seeing the new series' Boxey once again. they may not be able to Concieve, but they could always make a humanoid Cylon and have it grow and develop right?
              Originally posted by Laiden
              I still think the idea of having a humanoid cylon be a child would be wicked and could also be freaky depending on how they make that character . . . a funny thought crossed my mind of Boxey being a Cylon and running around planting bombs!
              In other Words, I couldnt agree with you more

Originally posted by I Love Lyta
              I was wondering though why the re-appearing arms dealer dude knew so much about Starbuck...
              Leoben probably knew about her from what the Boomer model knows (not on Galactica since she is a sleeper, but the other models) I think there is another instance of explination why, but I cannot remember at this time.
              Last edited by Laiden; 10-12-2005, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X