• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rocstar143
    Confirmed User
    • May 2005

star wars stuff

hey everyone has anyone heard or seen anything cool about the new star wars movie? ive seen some cool commercials and heard some cool songs..one song tho sticks out its called shes into star wars its by king. its a poppy song and when i heard it i realized the movie would be out soon. so im really excited!
  • Dr Maturin
    Ship's Surgeon
    • Feb 2004

lol2005!!!!!11
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

• Ranger1
      • Oct 2003

Many of the commercials that were aired are on starwars.com,also had a chance of seeing Star Wars - Revenge of the Brick,which i thought was funny and well made.

The OST is brilliant,had a bit of a problem with episodes 1 and 2 when it came to the OST,had to listen to them few times to like em,with this one..i have no words,its just amazing.

The DVD the comes with the RotS OST is also fun,i like it a lot.

Tomorrow there will start the charity screening over at some cities in the U.S,so in 2-3 days expect to see pirated version floating around,i dont see what so fun watching a movie like this with such a horrible quality

Already made plans with my friends,we are going to see it on the 20th (1 day after the world premiere isn't so bad)...going to see it at least twice

And already thinking about where im going to buy the DVD when it will due out in September (omg im such a star wars geek).
      Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

• DGTWoodward
        A Fan Of Pioneer
        • Jun 2004

This Saturday, Firebird and I bought our tickets for SW:III RotS. Here are my personal views and expectations...

After years, months and weeks of being pissed off after SW:TPM then only with partial impovement from SW:AotC, I don't need to tell anyone here about the mixed feelings regarding part III.

Now that I have read some reviews and seen the latest trailers.

It seems that GL has finally taken the steps to darkness that were required to tell this final instalment, with some real sinister happenings.

In short.....I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

How sad! I shall post my views after actually seeing it, on Saturday night probably
        http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
        Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
        47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

• Ranger1
          • Oct 2003

I already have tickets for Thursday and Friday
          Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Working...
          X