Enterprise canceled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice from Harlan

Kind of related to my last post about B&B. Ron Moore posted something on the Battle Star Galatcia blog about the writing process and "the suits". I think that it translates well to any walk of life as well.
    ---
    Co-host of The Second Time Around podcast
    www.benedictfamily.org/podcast

Comment

It also goes a long way to explaining JMS' views on selling out, which we all know well that he doesn't. He and Harlan are good friends, and I think it also was a nice touch for Ron to mention JMS along with Harlan and refer to them as tops in their field and how honored he was to be on a stage with them.

I fully agree..."Don't be a whore."

Great thinking for deep thinkers and writers and creative types...but also, for everyone.

Thanks for posting that link, Baron! If there is such a thing as fate or serendipity, then it was such that you posted that link when you did...as I really needed to read that blog when I did...my deepest appreciation.

CE
      Anthony Flessas
      Writer/Producer/Director,
      SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Originally posted by colonyearth
        It also goes a long way to explaining JMS' views on selling out, which we all know well that he doesn't. He and Harlan are good friends, and I think it also was a nice touch for Ron to mention JMS along with Harlan and refer to them as tops in their field and how honored he was to be on a stage with them.

I fully agree..."Don't be a whore."

Great thinking for deep thinkers and writers and creative types...but also, for everyone.

Thanks for posting that link, Baron! If there is such a thing as fate or serendipity, then it was such that you posted that link when you did...as I really needed to read that blog when I did...my deepest appreciation.

CE
        Glad to have been of service in any small way.

Ron Moore is quickly becoming one of my favorite writers/producers. I don't know, maybe I am a sucker for the ones that actually interact with their fans.
        ---
        Co-host of The Second Time Around podcast
        www.benedictfamily.org/podcast

Comment

Yeah, that's something he's only started doing since BG. As a writer for Trek I had lost a lot of respect for him, but now have come to realize just how badly B&B kept him down.

Ever since he's been on his own, he's blossomed into a much better writer who's imagination isn't being stiffled by the likes of Berman.

Getting away from B&B was the best thing he ever did.

CE
          Anthony Flessas
          Writer/Producer/Director,
          SP Pictures

I have no avatar! I walk in mystery and need nothing to represent who and what I am!

Comment

Working...
          X