RIP Darrel Abbot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Darrel Abbot

"Dimebag" Darrel Abbot of Pantera fame was shot in that club shooting last night. He was one of the most prolific guitarists in rock music.

He had tentative plans with Zakk Wylde (Black Label Society, Ozzy Osbourne) and Eddie Van Halen to come out with an album under the name "Booze Brothers," featuring the guitar work of the three metal greats.
    Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Yeah heard about it few hours ago.

Real sad,i used to rock hard with Pantera's music
    Sleeping in Light-----Darnit! Shut the Window.

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger1
      Yeah heard about it few hours ago.

Real sad,i used to rock hard with Pantera's music
      You need to check out the band Down, then. It was Dimebag, Anselmo and some guys from a few other bands. Their last album A Bustle In Your Hedgerow was great, but their style isn't like Pantera's. I liked it.
      Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Working...
      X