X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AaronB
    replied
    Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
    To me call me lost in this would be an understatement. I am guessing a post was removed or something. As it is, I don't see anything offensive on either side here.
    Yep, it was.

Leave a comment:

• colonyearth
    replied
    Out of respect for Jan, I removed my anger from public view, but left its wake.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    replied
    To me call me lost in this would be an understatement. I am guessing a post was removed or something. As it is, I don't see anything offensive on either side here.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Jan
    Omaha didn't you just misspell 'Jan' there?

Jan
    You know better ... Jane, the Goddess of the ISN News.

Leave a comment:

• Jan
    replied
    Originally posted by OmahaStar
    <Let's not turn this into a flamewar, just accept that Jane is your goddess and you worship at the Temple of the ISN Anchor, and we'll all get along famously.
    Omaha didn't you just misspell 'Jan' there?

Jan

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    <not a mod>

Guys, I don't think CE's original post was trying to offend anybody, and I don't see where it harmed anybody. Same with my post, correcting him when he forgot about me (for shame!).

Let's not turn this into a flamewar, just accept that Jane is your goddess and you worship at the Temple of the ISN Anchor, and we'll all get along famously.

Leave a comment:

• colonyearth
    replied
    OH MY GOD!

SNIPPED out of respect for Jan, not those who were rude here
    Last edited by colonyearth; 10-21-2004, 01:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Firebird
    replied
    I agree with Lightstorm, this post is about the new Superman not about what folk get up too in their private lives.

I hope that all goes well for this new Superman and I wish him great success in the future. I am a Superman fan and I am so hoping that BS will do it the justice it so rightly deserves.

Leave a comment:

• DGTWoodward
    replied
    Originally posted by colonyearth

You do all know that BS plays for my team....right?
    What does that have to do with his film making ability? That fellow makes good films, that's all that matters to me. I think 'Superman' as a film is in pretty safe hands.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    OUR team

Leave a comment:

• AaronB
    replied

You mean he's, he's...human?

Leave a comment:

• colonyearth
    replied
    Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
    What about the whole "reinventing the myth" thing? I read a supposed leaked report that we find out Lex is also a Kryptonian and other lame stuff. Maybe that script was tossed.
    That was a part of one of the old director's massively failed ideas. And rightly so.

Oh! Routh played a gay man in an episode of Will and Grace! Whoo-hoo! I seem to remember this ep. I can see why BS cast him then.

Last edited by colonyearth; 10-21-2004, 09:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Towelmaster
    replied
    There was quite an impressive program about Chris Reeve on BBC the other night. Mainly about his activities after his accident.

The guy had a lot of stamina.

Leave a comment:

• Towelmaster
    replied
    Next thing you know is that JMS was asked to tidy up the script...

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    replied
    What about the whole "reinventing the myth" thing? I read a supposed leaked report that we find out Lex is also a Kryptonian and other lame stuff. Maybe that script was tossed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X