Which Conventions to Attend . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That badge is SOOOOOOO awesome.

I too had a great time at Space City Comic Con, but it was due more to the fact that I had 2 days with Jan than the Con. We did solve all the problems in the world and had a wonderful time doing it. I wish I'd recorded our conversations so I could remember all of those solutions.

We did meet a few wonderful B5 fans. I hope they stop by here and say hello. Sadly I also ran into some mis-informed B5 fans who seemed to think JMS was behind the fact that B5 isn't out there to stream and other issues. That is why people need to know that they can come here or FreeBabylon5.com to find the proper B5 resources.

If you are planning to attend a Con please post it here. I can't promise anything, but you might get lucky some day and have it be a Con that Jan, or someone else in this wonderful world of JMS, might be attending. This Con had a lot of issues, but it was still totally worth it because we got to hang out in person for 2 days.
    Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dassow View Post
      Lieutenant Detective Jan Schroeder has a nice ring to it. When can we expect to hear about your exploits as part of the Dream Police?

Yes, I do know that you are not part of the Dream Police, but the concept of you being part of the force was too fun not to mention.
      Hey...I've got the badge and the letter deputizing me! But I'm sworn to secrecy. Look for me in the Dreamscape!

Jan
      "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Dassow View Post
        Looney,

Have you considered Archcon?

September 30 - October 2, 2016
        Gateway Convention Center and DoubleTree Hotel
        Collinsville, IL (outside St. Louis, MO, USA)
        Ummm . . . So I never really directly responded to this suggestion. I looked into Archcon a few years ago, but there was nothing that interested me at the time and I have since forgotten about it. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REMINDER DAN!

I say that because as of right now Claudia Christian is a featured guest, so my plans will be to attend this year - despite the fact Claudia is the B5 cast member I've met more than any other at Cons (I think this will make the 5th time.) Hopefully others will join her, though I get the impression this is not a big Movie/TV Celeb Con.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
          I say that because as of right now Claudia Christian is a featured guest, so my plans will be to attend this year - despite the fact Claudia is the B5 cast member I've met more than any other at Cons (I think this will make the 5th time.) Hopefully others will join her, though I get the impression this is not a big Movie/TV Celeb Con.
          You and Dan should get together and do a B5 panel together.

Just sayin'...

Jan
          instigator extraordinaire!
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
            You and Dan should get together and do a B5 panel together.

Just sayin'...

Jan
            instigator extraordinaire!
            And Claudia. Fans VS. Stars

Comment

Claudia will be hawking her book more than anything else, I imagine.

Trivia? B5 101? I've got a friend who's created a few B5-oriented games...

Let your imagination run wild!

Comment

Working...
              X