No announcement yet.

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That does not sound to encouraging when it comes to Shield. I guess I have to see where it ends up. Eddi Olmos just turned up, which was fun, I really liked him in Galactica.

Agent Carter on the other hand sounds very encouraging as season 1 of that is waiting on the shelf to be the next one watched.

Comment

• It started badly, improved slightly, and kinda continues to be 'meh'. It's weak on character development, and at many points I wouldn't have been too bothered if the entire cast had perished in any given episode.

I'm with Phase here, Agent Carter was 10x the show AOS is. Cancellation should have been the other way round. More Carter, no more AOS. I think Netflix have done a far better job of Marvel TV shows than ABC.
      Last edited by Ubik; 08-22-2016, 01:12 AM.
      Captain John Sheridan: I really *hate* it when you do that.

Kosh: Good!

Comment

• Now having watched the second season I must say that I liked the first season better. It was good though. They did suffer slightly from the same problem Torchwood did in its first season, that almost all characters were so unlikable that the viewer lost the will to watch it.

Comment

• Agent Carter was the best of the Marvel shows. The first season starts a bit on the meh side but improves a lot later on. The second season is solid throughout but unfortunately nobody cared to tune in and it didn't get renewed for a third.

Daredevil and Jessica Jones are the most ambitious. They start incredibly strong but end up being confused and silly. Daredevil Season 2 is mostly bad with a few fantastic moments, mostly involving The Punisher. But aside of those moments this was easily the worst of all their shows.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. started very weak - the weakest of all, improved quite a bit in the later half of the first season and then remained mostly good. A few episodes every season are really entertaining but overall it's just something fun to watch, nothing groundbreaking.

Best: Carter.
          Uneven: Daredevil, Jessica Jones.
          Okay: S.H.I.E.L.D.
          Bad: Daredevil S2
          My posts are my own opinion and do not represent JMSNews.com's opinions or views. As it's written under my handle I'm "just a fan".

Comment

• Originally posted by sense8ional View Post
            Agent Carter was the best of the Marvel shows. The first season starts a bit on the meh side but improves a lot later on. The second season is solid throughout but unfortunately nobody cared to tune in and it didn't get renewed for a third.

Daredevil and Jessica Jones are the most ambitious. They start incredibly strong but end up being confused and silly. Daredevil Season 2 is mostly bad with a few fantastic moments, mostly involving The Punisher. But aside of those moments this was easily the worst of all their shows.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. started very weak - the weakest of all, improved quite a bit in the later half of the first season and then remained mostly good. A few episodes every season are really entertaining but overall it's just something fun to watch, nothing groundbreaking.

Best: Carter.
            Uneven: Daredevil, Jessica Jones.
            Okay: S.H.I.E.L.D.
            Bad: Daredevil S2
            I totally agree with this assessment. I have hope that Daredevil Season 3 will be better.
            Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• And we have just started to watch Agent Carter now.

We will have to wait with JJ and DD until they get available on DVD.

Comment

Working...
              X