• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looney
    replied
    Originally posted by KoshN View Post
    Red 3" might be a better fit..
    OMG! You are so right about that. That is a perfect fit for him, but I wouldn't mind seeing him in both. I am a little disappointed Willis isn't going to be in it. Apparently every other big older star is going to be it. I was disappointed in the second film, but I have been really excited about 3 since Jackie Chan finally agreed to do it.

Leave a comment:

• KoshN
    replied
    Originally posted by Looney View Post
    I watch a lot of movies. I thought rather than starting threads for everything movies we want to mention on this site why not just start an Off-Topic thread for everything movies that doesn't deserve its own thread. LOL Maybe there is already a thread like this, but I didn't find it. So here is a bit of news to start.

Harrison Ford cast in Expendables 3. LOL I can't wait.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/harr...expendables-3/
    I just can't see Harrison Ford in "Expendables 3" ("Red 3" might be a better fit.), and I'm VERY SORRY that Bruce Willis won't be in "Expendables 3." Don't get me wrong; I like both Ford and Willis. I just think that Harrison Ford is too old to be in an Expendables movie.

Leave a comment:

• Looney
    started a topic The General Movie Thread

The General Movie Thread

I watch a lot of movies. I thought rather than starting threads for everything movies we want to mention on this site why not just start an Off-Topic thread for everything movies that doesn't deserve its own thread. LOL Maybe there is already a thread like this, but I didn't find it. So here is a bit of news to start.

Harrison Ford cast in Expendables 3. LOL I can't wait.

http://www.deadline.com/2013/08/harr...expendables-3/

Also, I just watched Something Wicked This Way Comes (1983). I really enjoyed most of the movie, but it seems like there are gaps in the plot. I am sure it was cut for time and suffered for it.
Working...
X