No announcement yet.

The General Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that kind of sucks. My theater very seldom puts tix on sale super early. And I avoid opening days like the plague!! Even Downton, I'm waiting until Sunday. And my favorite seat has a blank space next to it so even if the theater fills up I won't get too claustrophobic. I still always get there early but now I don't have to add a half hour on top of that to get my favorite seat.
    "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• Well my problems are solved. I mentioned my concerns to one of the employees and asked if there was a set time tickets went on sale for movies they were getting. She said no, but then asked for my number and said she would text me when she knew. You gotta love being a regular customer.
      Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

• Originally posted by Looney View Post
        Well my problems are solved. I mentioned my concerns to one of the employees and asked if there was a set time tickets went on sale for movies they were getting. She said no, but then asked for my number and said she would text me when she knew. You gotta love being a regular customer.
        Wow, nice! Definitely a perk, there!
        "Fascism always comes in quietly, holding a flag in one hand and a holy book in the other, inching its way in. The bugles and drums only sound after they've already taken over and believe it's too late to do anything about it." JMS Twitter Dec. 24, 2017

Comment

• DOWNTON ABBEY = FANTASTIC!!!!! I LOVED EVERY MINUTE!!!!! I honestly can't believe how good it was. I'm not saying it is a classic for the ages, but it was a GREAT return to the series. I mean if you are a fan turn your expectations WAY down and ignore everything I said before this because I want you to be pleasantly surprised. LOL
          Susan Ivanova, "I'll be in the car."

Comment

Working...
          X