Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Maturin
    replied
    So you got me. Congratulations, Omaha, you are the first person ever to be more of a cheapskate than myself.

I'll beat you on Crusade.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    replied
    Originally posted by Z'ha'dumDweller
    Mine arrived today from amazon for $41.99 -- no shipping fee. With tax where I live, the 36.80 would have come to 39.79, plus gas and the inconveeeeeenience of driving to Best Buy. I think I still got a great deal.

Good tip, though. I love a person with frugality.
    $36.80 was with tax ... $34.39 without.

Leave a comment:

• Dr Maturin
    replied
    Mine arrived today from amazon for $41.99 -- no shipping fee. With tax where I live, the 36.80 would have come to 39.79, plus gas and the inconveeeeeenience of driving to Best Buy. I think I still got a great deal.

Good tip, though. I love a person with frugality.

Leave a comment:

• Ranger1
    replied
    Already pre order my copy like 6 months ago
    will get it tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• OmahaStar
    started a topic For those of you buying SW DVDs ..

For those of you buying SW DVDs ..

In case you don't already know about this, at Best Buy this week, the Star Wars trilogy dvds are 42.99 ... (put that thought on hold for a moment)

At Best Buy stores in the US, there is a "John Madden 2005 Coupon Book" in the front of the stores ... This book offers a variety of coupons for products sold at best buy.

Take that book and flip all the way to the back ... The 2nd or 3rd page from the back is a 20% off coupon for *ANY* in-stock dvd at best buy.

It doesn't matter whether it's a single-disc release or a box set ... I picked up the SW trilogy dvd set for $36.80 including shipping, while others were paying 42.99 plus shipping. This also works on Babylon 5 dvds, etc.

If you're going to pick it up, why not save some money at the same time?
Working...
X