No announcement yet.

B5 fan + B5 script writer = WIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cast my daily vote despite problems with my internet connection.
    Count is currently at 477.

Originally posted by AmyG View Post
    Thanks, all! We are getting to the bitter end, now!
    It was clear from the outset that winning this contest had less to do with merit than who could gather the most votes. You did a credible job in your narration. In my humble opinion, it is in the top 5. Ranking in the top 60 out of 1296 (4.1%) is still an incredible achievement.

In the long run, I hope that someone from Harper Collins or a credible future employer has reviewed your entry, and that this leads to a career as a voice actor.

Comment

Thank you, Dan. You've been very kind, as has everybody who has supported me throughout this. Even if nothing comes of this via Harper Collins, I certainly have some new ideas ù and new confidence! ù about pursuing voice work as a credible career option.

Comment

Of course you need to pursue it! Follow your passion, after all.
        Last edited by Karen; 04-30-2011, 12:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by Karen View Post
          Of course you need to pursue it! Follow you passion, after all.
          Never Surrender Dreams!

Jan
          "As empathy spreads, civilization spreads. As empathy contracts, civilization contracts...as we're seeing now.

Comment

I, too, have always wanted to do voice work.
            Recently, there was a reckoning. It occurred on November 4, 2014 across the United States. Voters, recognizing the failures of the current leadership and fearing their unchecked abuses of power, elected another party as the new majority. This is a first step toward preventing more damage and undoing some of the damage already done. Hopefully, this is as much as will be required.

Comment

Just voted. Count now at 493.

Comment

Ok, now it's at 495!

Comment

It's not all over yet though...is it?

Now at 497.
                  http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
                  Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
                  47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

Amy just broke the 500 mark.

Comment

• Hooray! One day left!

Comment

• Can't vote yet but at 511 now!
                        47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

• I just voted. Vote count is 518.

Comment

• 522 with my vote for today.
                            Understanding is a three-edged sword: your side, their side and the truth.
                            John Sheridan

Comment

• Now at 523

Comment

• Thanks, all ù*this is it! The contest ends today, at 5 PM eastern US time... Thanks so much to those who have supported me in this!

Comment

Working...
                                X