No announcement yet.

B5 fan + B5 script writer = WIN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, Dan and DGT, you both are very sweet! I do feel much more hopeful today!

Comment

I have been very good and have managed to remember to vote daily. Wish I had a really popular blog to post this to, though.

Comment

Aw, thanks, Karen! I'm not doing too badly, but yeah, a few hundred more friends wouldn't hurt!

Comment

I just voted. Current tally is 253.

Comment

Minor adjustment!

No it's not...it's now 254!
            http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
            Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
            47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

It's now 268. I did my daily routine and voted.
              Joan

Comment

Thank you, Joan!

Comment

Daily vote completed. Count currently is 281.

Comment

Now upto 283.
                    http://www.lddb.com/collection.php?a...er=dgtwoodward
                    Yes, I still collect Laserdiscs!!
                    47" Phillips 1080p 46" Samsung 1080p Toshiba HD-30E (2 both Multi Region) PS3-80G 120G BR Multi-Region Maidstone MD-BR-2102 Sky-HD Freesat-HD Pioneer DVL-909 CLD-D925 CLD-2950 (AC3) CLD-D515 CLD S315 Yamaha ADP-1 Meridian 519 Pioneer 609 (DD/DTS) x 2 Speakers & subs Jammo M/S Pioneer Technics Sony Eltax Akai Aiwa

Comment

Dan and DGT, you are both stalwart! Thanks!

Comment

Keep trying to think of things to figure out how to get more votes. I got nothin'.

Comment

Karen, I think that if I were between 14 and about 25, it would help. I notice that all of my younger friends, nieces, nephews, seem to have ridonkulous amounts of Facebook friends, which probably helps them in situations like this. Me, I'm a bit more choosy and only have about 200 friends, but some of the young folk have over a thousand each! Clicking on the links for the current high scorers, they mostly look pretty young...

Comment

I understand. I myself have less than 100. How in the world would you stay sane with all the postings of so many people? And how would you be able to keep up with the ones you really want to know about. They would get lost in the shuffle!! Hmm. Maybe I should ask my nephew to post this on his page. I think he has about a million "friends".

Comment

You're so sweet! Having been paying attention to my niece's and nephews' pages, to me it looks like they basically friend everyone in their school, or at least in their own graduating class. And yeah, that can add up very quickly to more friends than you can pay attention to on your Wall!

Personally, I'm glad I was a teenager in an era where my parents could NOT find me at every waking moment with a cell phone, or keep track of some of my extracurricular interests via my browser history on a laptop! I could never have gotten away with some of the stuff I did if they had all those tools! And I was considered a good kid...but even good kids need to have room to experiment, take a few risks, etc., to help them figure out who they are and who they are going to be.

Comment

Just voted. Count is 313.

Comment

Working...
                                X